Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want Vanilla-Survival In CubeCraft ?? ( with claiming )

• Total voters

FrieskePro

Feb 28, 2017
Hey GUYS :)

My idea is very big.. its an idea that not everyone will like , just read it

CubeCraft should add Vanilla-Survival ( with claiming );) Because many people like this game-mode , cubecraft would get much more peope playing on it if they add this awesome GAME !!

How ? : just remove that stupid Parcour-game thats in maintenance for like 10 years :p and no one like it to play parcour as a freaking game btw :D

I Hope that even the persons that do not like survival like my idea ! o_O:)

Well , I hope u guys like the idea please response to this thread ! :D

Reactions: A pigeon

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
They would have to divide it into Survival 1,2,3..... etc. based on how popular it gets. If a server with 600~ people at the maximum time play survival you'd have to break a block 5 times for it to be registered, just due to the amount of load on the server (I'm not an expert, just guessing!). There would be special slots to be reserved maybe for rank holders (P2W though). If it gets too chaotic they might have to remove it altogether.

Overall I agree. Just that it would become too chaotic in the first 2 weeks, where everyone likes to try out new games :)
I think that parkour's next in the update, maybe in mid-2018, you could expect survival.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I’m against this suggestion as this really doesn’t fit the style of CubeCraft and people would actually like to see Parkour comming back.

Its much more fun to play with 10,000 other people and a server is less laggy
Like vanilla server wouldn’t cause any lag? xd. It’ll probably be worse serverwide than before.

D

Deleted member 169486

CubeCraft should add Vanilla-Survival ( with claiming );) Because many people like this game-mode , cubecraft would get much more peope playing on it if they add this awesome GAME !!
The claiming is just stupid. This will make more players grief, have an ugly landscape, and make more work for staff.

How ? : just remove that stupid Parcour-game thats in maintenance for like 10 years :p and no one like it to play parcour as a freaking game btw :D
Just because you don't like it as a minigame, doesn't mean everyone does. I personally do.
They just made a suggestion thread for parkour minigames, so it's not going to be very long before it's back.

You, my friend, will need a lot of hope for that.

Its much more fun to play with 10,000 other people and a server is less laggy
It's really not. By then you have so many people swearing, griefing, the chat will be out of control, lots of people will have no clue what they're doing.

A server with 10,000 people will be way more laggy then a LAN world with 10 people.

They would have to divide it into Survival 1,2,3..... etc. based on how popular it gets
Then that will be a problem. If you wanted to play with the same people, you will need to be on the same server, and if you make changes on one world, you won't have them on another, so everyone will want to stay on a single server, which will most likely be full all the time.

So.... /claim is vanilla?
No. There's a plugin where you use a gold shovel, and click in 4 spots, and all the area inside it gets claimed to you, so only people you allow can use the land.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The claiming is just stupid. This will make more players grief, have an ugly landscape, and make more work for staff.

Just because you don't like it as a minigame, doesn't mean everyone does. I personally do.
They just made a suggestion thread for parkour minigames, so it's not going to be very long before it's back.

You, my friend, will need a lot of hope for that.

It's really not. By then you have so many people swearing, griefing, the chat will be out of control, lots of people will have no clue what they're doing.

A server with 10,000 people will be way more laggy then a LAN world with 10 people.

Then that will be a problem. If you wanted to play with the same people, you will need to be on the same server, and if you make changes on one world, you won't have them on another, so everyone will want to stay on a single server, which will most likely be full all the time.

No. There's a plugin where you use a gold shovel, and click in 4 spots, and all the area inside it gets claimed to you, so only people you allow can use the land.
@FrieskePro but why did you say 'let's make a vannila survival with claiming!' if /claim isn't vannila? o.O

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey GUYS :)

My idea is very big.. its an idea that not everyone will like , just read it

Well , I hope u guys like the idea please response to this thread ! :D
So... an SMP? If so no. SMP is like factions but without the raid (im pretty sure) and cubecraft already had factions before. Also, I want parkour to stay. I would love parkour to turn out like the minevast server. Absolutely LOVE that parkour. Players make the parkour, submit, it gets scaled easy, medium, or hard. If you beat an easy level then you get gems, the harder it is the more you get, then you can rank up with parkour ranks and buy costumes and stuff. Thats the kind of parkour game I would love to see with cubecraft. Maybe add on to minevast with a 1v1 to a 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1?
Sorry for this being super long xD

A

A pigeon

Not a good idea. Idc about parcour but survival isnt managable.

Survival is good for like 100 people but not more than that

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
I don't think it'll go good with CCN, CCN is more of MiniGames style server -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Top Bottom