Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
There have been many times where I have reported a hacker or teamer, or just someone who was abusing, and have gotten them banned. Later, I would see them doing the same thing after they have been done with their ban. I would just report them, get them temp banned, then see them abusing again. I think that the more a player is banned, the longer their bans will get. This would better enforce the rules on this server.

Reactions: LEO_KILLER_01

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I thought it was temp ban then perm ban right?
Being banned for teaming, u will just get a 1 day temp ban. And it doesn't stack, so you can decide to not follow rules, always team in solo, get a 1 day temp ban, and keep doing it. You won't get a perma ban for it. At least not for now

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
There have been many times where I have reported a hacker or teamer, or just someone who was abusing, and have gotten them banned. Later, I would see them doing the same thing after they have been done with their ban. I would just report them, get them temp banned, then see them abusing again. I think that the more a player is banned, the longer their bans will get. This would better enforce the rules on this server.
Ban DO gradually get longer temp bans. However, for teaming, you will only get a 24hrs temp ban.
I'm pretty sure for Sentinel, it's like 1st time, 1 week ban, 2nd time, 1 month, 3rd time, perma ban? Something like that... I think

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom