Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I have been banned on the Cubecraft discord server for the misuse of the staff help channel, I got the corresponding warning to it, but forgot it over time, because my warning was made on November 2020, and now, 7 months later I've got to the next step, which is the 3 day ban.

I feel like this doesn't make much sense, as I didn't break the rule for over half a year, and I think that warns should go away after 3 months or around that.

The time warnings last until they reset is up to staff members, but I would like it to happen.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It’s the same way as in game or on our forums. If you read our rules and follow them at all times, you shouldn’t have to worry about getting punished

Reactions: Matriox and Fesa

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
It’s the same way as in game or on our forums. If you read our rules and follow them at all times, you shouldn’t have to worry about getting punished
I know Marieke, the thing is that I did break the rules twice, but it had a 7-month separation, not trying to justificate the fact that I did break the rules, just wanting to point out the elapsed time between one warn and another.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Yeah I agree, for a person like me (I forgot the rules and don't pay attention a lot!) This would be nice.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom