• My pinky hurts

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It may say toggle sprint but if they say Togglesprint is allowed than people also use toggle shift
Why would people use Toggle Shift? He never said anything about ToggleShift. You're talking nonsence.
And if it becomes too confusing if that mod is or isn't allowed then simply add a phrase like this "Players are allowed to use ToggleSpring but the usage of ToggleShift is still prohibited." Done.

Reactions: GuildOfficer

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
As @jollow250 said it every toggle sprint mod comes with a toggle sneak and toggle sneak can't be as one of the approved mods it's impossible so yeah!

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
If you actually do RESEARCH like WE did, you can ACTUALLY find a ToggleSprint that has been made by OrangeMarshall and it does NOT have ToggleSneak.
Staff Members can not trust you if you have this kind of toggle sprint mod so, it's actually banned

B

Britney Spears

Pretty sure that Auto-Sprint is undetectable as it doesn't really do anything what's impossible like reach or whatever those kids use these days. Anyway, let's be real here, the only way of getting caught is by being dumb enough to report yourself while you're trying to report someone else, does it give an advantage over others, pretty much, but making it an illegal mod really won't prevent a die hard 1.8 PvP'er to stop using it as the catch rate is 0%.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I use 'f' as my sprint key and use my index finger. Just hold onto it, basically same thing as ToggleSprint.

When you hit someone (while sprinting/control + w), you loose your sprint so you have to click control again. But if u use another thing like 'f' you can keep sprinting ;)

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Maybe ya gotta do research that the mod gives you a PvP advantage.
Oh is that so? Then why would it be allowed (and even supported) on literally every other server?
And people, if you comment stuff like this, GIVE PROOF MY GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom