Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
In the summer, there was an Eggwars Duos map named Vacation. I know it was a part of the summer event, but in my opinion, it is one of the best maps they have had on the server. I personally had the most fun on it and I think it would be great to see it return during the next summer event, but stay as a permanent map. This is just my personal opinion, but it is probably my favourite map of all time.

Attachments

• Vacation.jpg
    Vacation.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 97

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I totally agree with the fact that this map is a really enjoyable map, but I disagree with making it a permanent map. This map shows up every year during the summer event, which makes it even more fun to play on. If this map would be available the whole year, the biggest fun would disappear. One of the things that made the summer event so special are the seasonal maps, so making them permanent will take away a lot of fun of the event.

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
Hi! I totally agree with the fact that this map is a really enjoyable map, but I disagree with making it a permanent map. This map shows up every year during the summer event, which makes it even more fun to play on. If this map would be available the whole year, the biggest fun would disappear. One of the things that made the summer event so special are the seasonal maps, so making them permanent will take away a lot of fun of the event.
that's fair. i guess it wouldn't really make sense to have a summer map out when it's winter lol. i do wish there were more maps that style though, where it's pretty much 3 teams battle it out on each side and the winner of each side battles each other.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom