Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

mepijn

Mar 1, 2023
Koewacht, Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I started playing skyblock with some friends and i saw there was a skyblock rank so i saw what you get if you buy it and it sucks tbh. You only get some chairs a statue and 2 more slots. Maybe cubecraft can add a new dimension for if yoy buy the rank and add some more slots or add some rank exculive quests.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I started playing skyblock with some friends and i saw there was a skyblock rank so i saw what you get if you buy it and it sucks tbh. You only get some chairs a statue and 2 more slots. Maybe cubecraft can add a new dimension for if yoy buy the rank and add some more slots or add some rank exculive quests.
I agree only getting 2 more slots with the rank isn’t enough. I think Cubecraft should give you 4-5 more slots with the rank.

s1ix0n

Aug 18, 2023
I just think the owner should lose the save slot as they own the world and people who join shouldn't lose any slots over it

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I just think the owner should lose the save slot as they own the world and people who join shouldn't lose any slots over it
It would be simpler to add more slots. I would really like to see more slots. I would pay for more.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom