Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 466388

Suggested a million times but I still hope so.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
They are more irritating if used against you and they indeed don't cost very much. I agree they should cost more than they do now.

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
They don’t cost nothing, the punch bows are really OP and very handy to play with! I agree with you, they should cost more in my opinion! <3

Cyllix

Aug 22, 2016
Well this is in Suggestions java. So if you are talking about Punch bows in Eggwars. i dont think it should be nerfed, since the punch bow was already nerfed. Before, the punch bow it cost was 12 Diamonds, then i think it cost was 20, and now it costs 25. I think its balanced since now it cant be rushed in Early game. Its more for Mid-late game.

jake9812

Feb 20, 2019
Well this is in Suggestions java. So if you are talking about Punch bows in Eggwars. i dont think it should be nerfed, since the punch bow was already nerfed. Before, the punch bow it cost was 12 Diamonds, then i think it cost was 20, and now it costs 25. I think its balanced since now it cant be rushed in Early game. Its more for Mid-late game.
but u could go to mid and get 1 in like 30 seconds

Cyllix

Aug 22, 2016
but u could go to mid and get 1 in like 30 seconds
Mmm, that depends on the map. For example in Space (that its the map most people camp) before, you was able to get a Bow in like 4 minutes in Mid (12 diamonds) that was too Op. But now you will get it maximun in 10-12 minutes (and that considering nobody its going to mid in that moment).
Srry my english(?

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Mmm, that depends on the map. For example in Space (that its the map most people camp) before, you was able to get a Bow in like 4 minutes in Mid (12 diamonds) that was too Op. But now you will get it maximun in 10-12 minutes (and that considering nobody its going to mid in that moment).
Srry my english(?
Actually you can get a punch bow in under 2 mins in space.
It was 15, then it got changed to 25. Most good players only use punch bows in late game. Getting a 2 extra diamonds to get full iron, a chain helm, and a diamond sword just seems like an all around better deal than getting a bow in the eyes of tryhards. If u cant beat em, join em.

I think its pretty balanced, bow strafing is easy, and theres better things u can spend ur diamonds on. -1

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom