Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Getting tired of all those tryhard names? (Dqntfightme, YouAlwqysLose, JustRyqnn_ etc) Well here's the solution; make the letter "Q" between two consonants bannable. This will get rid off all those annoying people and make Cubecraft a more fun place for everyone!(Except for the banned people, but I don't give a Q).
If they remove the letter "Q" and appeal with proof of a-Q-between-two-consonants-free-minecraftname, they will be immediately unbanned. Hope you'll agree!

D

Deleted member 352903

Also, ban people with names starting with "i". Tryhard too.
Just read my status :d
It's very boring right now, few people have original names. 50% of the players have names like iWillKillYou. Pfffff horrible.

Edit: Sophie you why did you think the same thing as me. We posted our post in the same second.

Reactions: Komodо and Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Also, ban people with names starting with "i". Tryhard too.
Just read my status :d
It's very boring right now, few people have original names. 50% of the players have names like iWillKillYou. Pfffff horrible.
Also, ban anybody whose name begins with 'i', followed by some irritating statement. Examples:
'iOwnYouuu'
'iWillBeatYouu'
'iKillThings'
'iLoveYouuu' (Sorry Bram!)
'iSeeThings'
'iDanceWell'
'iSleepNow'

I used to like names like these, but overuse has made me despise them to an irrational degree.
THIEF! THIEF! >:V

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Also, ban anybody whose name begins with 'i', followed by some irritating statement. Examples:
'iOwnYouuu'
'iWillBeatYouu'
'iKillThings'
'iLoveYouuu' (Sorry Bram!)
'iSeeThings'
'iDanceWell'
'iSleepNow'

I used to like names like these, but overuse has made me despise them to an irrational degree.
:(
My IGN starts with “I” :(
Anyway yes I agree.

Reactions: Komodо

PugDragon44

Mar 1, 2018
Getting tired of all those tryhard names? (Dqntfightme, YouAlwqysLose, JustRyqnn_ etc) Well here's the solution; make the letter "Q" between two consonants bannable. This will get rid off all those annoying people and make Cubecraft a more fun place for everyone!(Except for the banned people, but I don't give a Q).
If they remove the letter "Q" and appeal with proof of a-Q-between-two-consonants-free-minecraftname, they will be immediately unbanned. Hope you'll agree!
This actually would work actually

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on SAASD's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Robbedz's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday Alex! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Robbedz's profile.
hapi birday :3
endertom100 wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
hellooo i just noticed you on the forums and i didn’t notice that i forgot to greet you! you seem like a really cool forums member and i look forward to seeing you more often on the platform!!! :D
Top Bottom