Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Though in some cases people are deliberately teaming with hackers, there is unfortunately nothing to do about it.
Sometimes players didn't choose to end up with a hacker in their team (only applies to team games obviously) and in the other cases they simply might not be aware of the fact the player they are teaming with is hacking

smarino5k

Jul 8, 2017
Italy
Though in some cases people are deliberately teaming with hackers, there is unfortunately nothing to do about it.
Sometimes players didn't choose to end up with a hacker in their team (only applies to team games obviously) and in the other cases they simply might not be aware of the fact the player they are teaming with is hacking
We will report them only when we will be sure about they know that the player in question is hacking (and this will be demonstrated with a video)

Alissa Smith

Sep 8, 2018
If you suggested this a few months ago I'd say yes but I don't think this will make a difference now
Every time I'm on there's minimum 0 people (most times) and maximum 6 people playing assassinations so it won't make a difference

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom