Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BluesKing

THIS IS SERIOUS.
TEAMING IN PVP FFA IS REALLY SERIOUS NOWADAYS.
PEOPLE CAN BE IN A TEAM OF MORE THAN 5.
THIS MAKES THE GAME SUPER UNFAIR.
EVEN WHEN YOU GOT DIAMOND GEAR + A SHIELD, YOU STILL GET KILLED BY A TEAM OF 7.
SO, MAKE TEAMING BANNABLE IN PVP FFA NOW. DON'T HESITATE.
MAKE THE PVP FFA FAIR AGAIN.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
First off, watch the caps please.

Teaming is allowed in Assassins, as it is a FFA (Free for all) mode.
This will not be changed as far as i know.

Reactions: Its_Veeds

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
First off, watch the caps please.

Teaming is allowed in Assassins, as it is a FFA (Free for all) mode.
This will not be changed as far as i know.
He's talking about ffa, not assassination xd.

Try to avoid the teams as much as possible and go after the people that are alone. Teams are allowed in FFA and this probabaly won't change soon.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
It's 'FREE FOR ALL', meaning you can do whatever you like, as long as it is within the rules. In FFA, I always recommend you play with another friend or two, as you are going to end up being teamed on. This will not be changed, at least for the next many years to come, because Free For All is meant to promote teaming in a way, you cannot do much without a team.

No caps please.
@zDutchie, this has been answered and as we know this is not going to change, can be locked?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
No. As others said, it's free for all. You should never be up against a 7-man team head-on to begin with--it's your fault for doing so. Also, it's good practice for you to fight teams and learn how to respond to the dynamic battlefield (you will encounter the same situations in real games). Dying doesn't have a consequence (only a death, followed by a respawn) compared to dying in a real minigame (permadeath in SG, skywars, etc.).

You don't need to buy anything in FFA. Play OP mode and use the following kits: warrior (for melee) and archer (for range and practice some range + melee combinations). Buy only additional arrows (until you have about 20-30) if you run out. This is the most cost-effective way to play FFA as I've experimented (free gear, small cost if you buy extra ammo). If you're buying a ton of gear and you keep dying, then something's wrong.

To @TheFastBowler: It's not your thread. I wouldn't ask a mod to lock it since only the OP should be allowed to request locks.

P.S: All is fair in love and war.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I understand, please turn off your caps lock next time.
It's called FFA so I understand your problem, I'll tag a staff member, I think they can give better feedback.
@JesperGeakko

EDIT: Don't think you need to make it bannable thought.

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
you can do whatever you like, as long as it is within the rules
That's true for all games. Doesn't mean the rules have to allow teaming though. For me personally teming in FFA ruins the fun of it, but since most people seem to prefer it this way, I'm not demanding to change the rules. I just stopped playing FFA. But I don't see why we shouldn't be allowed to discuss this and the thread should be locked. Imo this is a valid suggestion (presented in ugly caps) and I agree with it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on mitgobla's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future
I would like to say, thank you all for the birthday wishes, really means a lot to me. You all are the most amazing people I have ever met. I wanted to say more, but today was sadder than I expected. Looking at everything that happened here in the forums in the past hours, it was overwhelming for me. The fact that it all happened today, I cant-
To the people who left the team today, thank you for everything you did.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg!! u was good staff member and good luck in the future! 🤍🥚
Top Bottom