Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stan J.K. Rowling! <3

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2020
Title explains it.

Asked for a screenshot of me swearing to the staff member who banned me, @Catss, and got a snarky response in return,
No I do not, but mods do not need evidence to punish :)

However, the snarky reply isn't the issue (well, 16 year old moderators kind of are, but this suggestion is not about that). The issue here is that no screenshots / receipts are provided when getting punished. They get deleted as well, so there's no way for *you* to find them again, with possibly an alt. The only way is for someone to check the channel where a bot logs edits to & deleted messages.

Please do provide screenshots for future rulebreakers, in case they want to appeal.
Thank you,

Stan J.K. Rowling! <3
jk-rowling-laugh.gif

Last edited:

Sanningen

Aug 12, 2021
Kazwas hair
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, it would be very unnecessary to provide evidence as moderators are trusted staff members. Besides, if you get punished i think you know what you did wrong in the first place. If it was a misunderstanding you can always contact the staff member that punished you.
I also see it as very unnecessary and rude to point out Catss reply as snarky when she didn't do anything wrong. You can also do a staff feedback on them instead of pointing it out here. Its also rude towards moderators who are 16 years old to include them in this suggestion when its completely unnecessary. Both you and I knows that they wouldn't have become moderators if they were acting immature in the first place.

Stan J.K. Rowling! <3

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2020
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, it would be very unnecessary to provide evidence as moderators are trusted staff members. Besides, if you get punished i think you know what you did wrong in the first place. If it was a misunderstanding you can always contact the staff member that punished you.
I also see it as very unnecessary and rude to point out Catss reply as snarky when she didn't do anything wrong. You can also do a staff feedback on them instead of pointing it out here. Its also rude towards moderators who are 16 years old to include them in this suggestion when its completely unnecessary. Both you and I knows that they wouldn't have become moderators if they were acting immature in the first place.
pander more

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
In some cases (not swearing imo) mods should provide evidence because some of them are abusing this thing

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom