Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
P

Pogg

I can barely see my own name and chat when typing on the server! Just make it a little... brighter I guess... then maybe more people who like bling will come [jk]

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
One advantage of being ranked is so their prefix and name stands out. I think it's fine the way it is, and what you type is grey, so that's pretty easy to see (If you can't see it, turn up your brightness).

Capture.PNG

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Yes, it should stay the way it is. Maybe try to turn your brightness of your computer higher? That will work.

iDontLikeYouu

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2016
Als je vind dat je je naam niet goed kan zien kan je altijd een rank kopen op de server ! daar kan je eenvoudig je kleur van je naam bepalen ! /colour (1) https://store.cubecraft.net/ Koop hier je rank ! Dit is waarschijnlijk de enigste manier waarop je naam beter kan zien !

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I agree with this.
I know ranks are supposed to make you all glittery and shiny and unique and noticeable and swag and hip and cool and all but stone ranks should atleast be able to have their names read ._.
Like, it's almost the same color as the background of the chat!
Look at hypixel instead: the names are white/greyish, not dark grey, and they're actually readable!

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I can barely see my own name and chat when typing on the server! Just make it a little... brighter I guess... then maybe more people who like bling will come [jk]
just because your profile picture is gold

doesn't mean your chat has to be
trust me some players with ranks (Including Myself) may feel a bit scammed off of that

one of the perks i wanted the most when buying my rank was having access to coloured chat
and to the coloured label next to my name

so for people who had questions it would be easier to answer some of them because my name stands out

Reactions: BlueMoon475

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I like this idea, so what if they did not donate? This is not a pay to play/win/have fun server. Stone ranks should be at least noticeable.

Last edited:

Yaanniicck

Sep 19, 2016
The Netherlands
Turn up your brightness on your minecraft settings or pc settings! If you have any questions you can always start a conversation with me. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom