Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pup6660

Member
Jul 21, 2020
13
1
4
21
I love solo skywars, but I really don’t like the maps, the islands are abit too close and there’s holes all over the maps for some reason, the only one I really like is the table tennis one but it’s pretty simple still. why are there holes all over the maps seriously it’s only on solos I don’t get it
 

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
1,226
3,265
349
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
The reason there are holes is because its skywars it wouldn't be skywars if there wasn't any sky.
We all have maps we dont like (I dont like 'china map'- sakura) but that doesnt mean that over people do like it.
And I dont like the really close maps like wiring because everyone is close together but some people like that.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom