Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SPLDan

Member
Apr 22, 2020
7
2
9
23
Me and my friends really enjoy playing the Snowman Survival mini game and are devastated that it’s only a limited game that is only going to be available for a few more weeks.

Could you please please please make Snowman Survival a full-time mini game that will be available to play on the Bedrock server all the time.

Many Thanks
 

KitsuneToru

Well-Known Member
Jul 14, 2020
241
907
99
I don't want to see snowman survival on Bedrock, since it's a christmas game and should remain as one.

However, I would like to see slime survival on Bedrock. It's a nice game that works well on java and very probably will on Bedrock. It's an original cubecraft game as well, which I always like because they have fun twists and ideas :)

TL;DR - Slime survival yes, snowman survival no
 
  • Like
Reactions: SlushieWarz 🧊

SPLDan

Member
Apr 22, 2020
7
2
9
23
I don't want to see snowman survival on Bedrock, since it's a christmas game and should remain as one.

However, I would like to see slime survival on Bedrock. It's a nice game that works well on java and very probably will on Bedrock. It's an original cubecraft game as well, which I always like because they have fun twists and ideas :)

TL;DR - Slime survival yes, snowman survival no
Agreed. How do we get the server admins to add it then?
 

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
Agreed. How do we get the server admins to add it then?
Well, you would have to make a suggestion and hope a moderator sees it to bring it up to the admins. I personally think it is unlikely that this would be added, as they are currently working on a lot of stuff
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom