Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SPLDan

Apr 22, 2020
Me and my friends really enjoy playing the Snowman Survival mini game and are devastated that it’s only a limited game that is only going to be available for a few more weeks.

Could you please please please make Snowman Survival a full-time mini game that will be available to play on the Bedrock server all the time.

Many Thanks

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
I don't want to see snowman survival on Bedrock, since it's a christmas game and should remain as one.

However, I would like to see slime survival on Bedrock. It's a nice game that works well on java and very probably will on Bedrock. It's an original cubecraft game as well, which I always like because they have fun twists and ideas :)

TL;DR - Slime survival yes, snowman survival no

Reactions: SpringWarz

SPLDan

Apr 22, 2020
I don't want to see snowman survival on Bedrock, since it's a christmas game and should remain as one.

However, I would like to see slime survival on Bedrock. It's a nice game that works well on java and very probably will on Bedrock. It's an original cubecraft game as well, which I always like because they have fun twists and ideas :)

TL;DR - Slime survival yes, snowman survival no
Agreed. How do we get the server admins to add it then?

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Agreed. How do we get the server admins to add it then?
Well, you would have to make a suggestion and hope a moderator sees it to bring it up to the admins. I personally think it is unlikely that this would be added, as they are currently working on a lot of stuff

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom