Should Skywars Chaos Be Free Forever?

• Yes

• No, why?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Yes, I know before you say it, Skywars chaos is a gamemode for those who spend money and shouldn't be free.

The only thing is when spending money, the thing you bought and VIP levels also give you other loot.
The other thing, when Skywars chaos is only for VIP's no one ever actually plays it.
Yes it get players but not as many as when its free.

I could be wrong but it doesn't even get 100 players when its not free, but when free gets over 2k players.
And have u noticed how much the player base has shot up with the new resource pack and Skywars Chaos being free for a week...

I know you want to reward VIP's, but I think in the future you could do that in better ways.
And yes I know the current VIP's may complain, but if you don't actually play and it and cant fill games I don't see why you wouldn't agree with me.

I wanna see Cubecraft do better and this being free could be a big step in the right direction.
(I'm VIP level 5 btw before you say anything)

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
I dont think Its for vip without free
Make 1 month free
Make sure edit ur suggestion changed to 1 month free
Before i vote yes

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
Honestly I agree with this. I don’t see many people play this gamemode and it’s unfair to the people that don’t pay and what to get on leaderboards for it.

and yes it also makes sense for it not to be free but like you said, there should be alternative rewards for VIP

some ideas I had include things like VIP only lobbies or VIP only rewards. Like have rewards for F2P players and also if you have VIP you could get chances for more rewards.

This plays in to my next idea where players could have challenges and make the addition of cubelets where you can do challenges, get cubelets and possibly buy some cool cosmetics. Other servers like NetherGames have a system similar to this and this could be really cool.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Honestly I agree with this. I don’t see many people play this gamemode and it’s unfair to the people that don’t pay and what to get on leaderboards for it.

and yes it also makes sense for it not to be free but like you said, there should be alternative rewards for VIP

some ideas I had include things like VIP only lobbies or VIP only rewards. Like have rewards for F2P players and also if you have VIP you could get chances for more rewards.

This plays in to my next idea where players could have challenges and make the addition of cubelets where you can do challenges, get cubelets and possibly buy some cool cosmetics. Other servers like NetherGames have a system similar to this and this could be really cool.
People are voting no and most likely don't actually play it.

I agree with most of your points there.

Reactions: Nxrn

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
There has been talk about re-vamping the loot system for vip + non-vip. However, I believe that there are some people that purchase things just to be able to play this gamemode sometimes, even if it's not the most 'thrilling' of gamemodes.

Making it free forever would kill the hype of the gamemode, and although it would be active at first, not many people would continue playing. The argument that "people can't be on the leaderboard without paying" is completely devalued when you realize that there👏are👏no👏benefits👏to👏leaderboards.

I would vote yes if there were other perks for vip, but this is the only thing that we currently have rn.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
There has been talk about re-vamping the loot system for vip + non-vip. However, I believe that there are some people that purchase things just to be able to play this gamemode sometimes, even if it's not the most 'thrilling' of gamemodes.

Making it free forever would kill the hype of the gamemode, and although it would be active at first, not many people would continue playing. The argument that "people can't be on the leaderboard without paying" is completely devalued when you realize that there👏are👏no👏benefits👏to👏leaderboards.

I would vote yes if there were other perks for vip, but this is the only thing that we currently have rn.
So your voting no on the bases Cubecraft don't have other perks? But you agree with my statement?

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
So your voting no on the bases Cubecraft don't have other perks? But you agree with my statement?
yes. If they were to change it right now, at this very moment, to be free forever, people would be upset. What you are asking for is for VIP rewards + free chaos (I agree with you on that). However, the poll / thread is asking for free chaos only, which is where I disagree.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
yes. If they were to change it right now, at this very moment, to be free forever, people would be upset. What you are asking for is for VIP rewards + free chaos (I agree with you on that). However, the poll / thread is asking for free chaos only, which is where I disagree.
"I know you want to reward VIP's, but I think in the future you could do that in better ways."

You just forget to read that part? Why should it be VIP exclusive if they don't even play it?
Its pay to play and people only pay.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah I don’t understand the reasoning for choosing “No” if only around 100 people play it and cubecraft is averaging about 45K people on a peak then that’s about 0.22222%(on and on) of people that actually play that gamemode.
I shoulda left show voters on to see if those voting no even play Bedrock. Cause only one person out of 5 so far has left a valid reason behind them disagreeing.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
"I know you want to reward VIP's, but I think in the future you could do that in better ways."

You just forget to read that part? Why should it be VIP exclusive if they don't even play it?
Its pay to play and people only pay.
I believe that it should be vip exclusive because it is a fun game to play with friends, and it is currently the only game that you can get "private" games in, because not many people play (which is a good thing, games don't have to be full). It's fun to mess around in chaos at 2am, and if it were to be made public, that would cease forever.

Again, you can't be asking 10 things in 1 thread, I perceive this thread as saying "Make Chaos free forever, and also add more loot for VIPs." You should've added to the poll "make chaos free if they add better loot for vips"

Once again, I am not disagreeing just to disagree, just that the poll could have been worded better

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I believe that it should be vip exclusive because it is a fun game to play with friends, and it is currently the only game that you can get "private" games in, because not many people play (which is a good thing, games don't have to be full). It's fun to mess around in chaos at 2am, and if it were to be made public, that would cease forever.

Again, you can't be asking 10 things in 1 thread, I perceive this thread as saying "Make Chaos free forever, and also add more loot for VIPs." You should've added to the poll "make chaos free if they add better loot for vips"

Once again, I am not disagreeing just to disagree, just that the poll could have been worded better
I get your point, but I still think it shouldn't be a polished mineville and pay to play.

If I play the free week and really enjoy it, I shouldn't then have to go spend money in order to play more.
Cubecraft doesn't do this for any other game, and with the player count rising they shouldn't be silly about it.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I totally disagree about this. You just cant speak for all vip level 1 players. Why should they make it free, because only 100 players are playing it? One game needs 4 players, so there are at least 25 games active.
I think 25 active games isnt even that worse. Normally Skywars Chaos is the only exclusive gamemode on the whole server, so I think they should keep it like this with public periods between.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
I get your point, but I still think it shouldn't be a polished mineville and pay to play.

If I play the free week and really enjoy it, I shouldn't then have to go spend money in order to play more.
Cubecraft doesn't do this for any other game, and with the player count rising they shouldn't be silly about it.
Yes, it is a bit weird how they have to pay to continue playing, and even weirder once they realize that it is almost a different gamemode when it is paid (teams of 1 instead of 3, less loot in chests). That is the only morally inconspicuous part that I see of it. The "free trial" part is fine, because eventually it'll be free again.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I totally disagree about this. You just cant speak for all vip level 1 players. Why should they make it free, because only 100 players are playing it? One game needs 4 players, so there are at least 25 games active.
I think 25 active games isnt even that worse. Normally Skywars Chaos is the only exclusive gamemode on the whole server, so I think they should keep it like this with public periods between.
If I thought I was speaking for everyone.
I wouldn't have added the choice to vote.

I understand you and several others don't like the idea, but do you even play it?

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Yes, it is a bit weird how they have to pay to continue playing, and even weirder once they realize that it is almost a different gamemode when it is paid (teams of 1 instead of 3, less loot in chests). That is the only morally inconspicuous part that I see of it. The "free trial" part is fine, because eventually it'll be free again.
The free trial is a scam tho?
You are lead into believing firstly, its trios.
Secondly, games fill up quick.
Thirdly, there are a lot of others playing it.
Once again pay to play, and isn't even what you think it is when you pay.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
It won't become mineville, out of the technically about 19 gamemodes, 1 of them is behind a "paywall." I haven't heard anyone complain about chaos not being free.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
It won't become mineville, out of the technically about 19 gamemodes, 1 of them is behind a "paywall." I haven't heard anyone complain about chaos not being free.
Not complaining, simply explaining no gamemode should be pay to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom