Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I think it's not needed to do, i feel the leaderbords are fine how they are now, the other thing is that the players who are in the leaderbord have fighted hard for it and it's not fair to take their 'special place' away, the leaderbords are fine how they are so no changes needed.
There are 100 people currently on the leaderboards. Actually 90 I counted.
You argument is that it's unfair that the 90 people on the leaderboards will lose there spots on the leaderboards.

Counter Arguement: There are thousands of players that want to make the leaderboards. Thousands of people will be happy, about 90 people will be upset about this change.
"You can't make everyone happy, but you can try your best 51% IS STILL GREATER THAN 49%" - Democracy
In this case 1000 people outnumber 90. Democracy to make people more happy

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
To be 100% honest I like the way the leader boards are like how they have the items such as emerald, diamond, gold, iron, and lapiz. It would be kinda cool if it were to be updated, yet I don't think it would be very necessary.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I say a no. Because you also want wins to receive achievements, and If it will be resetted in a certain time, players are playing it for just nothing. There are alot of players, playing a game at the same time, and would it be harder to get in the top. And I'm sure not all players, play a game for the win, But just to have fun while playing on cubecraft.

Anyway I say no.
If you win then you are closer to getting closer to completing achievements. Every gamemode has a achievement to get 10,000 wins. You said that "if it will be resetted in a certain players are playing it for nothing." This is invalid because more people will fight to make the leaderboards. Some people might not go for the leaderboards, but everyone wants a chance to make the leaderboards. This means that players will play for something. Who doesn't want there name to be seen by everyone? It would be easier to get on the top because now the people who have been playing that gamemode since the start would get booted from the leaderboards. More people would be able to make the leaderboards. It will be easier to make the leaderboards.

Reactions: CubeTale

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Playing for fun, and receive a win, would be fun. If it got resetted you don't have fun, anymore because you always need to win and play over and over

I still say no
You don't have to play over and over again. But other players will like to grind out and win games and make the leaderboards. Just because it's how you play the game doesn't indicate that everyone plays the same. Some people will like working hard and winning continuously to make the leaderboads. Explain what you mean by "if it got resseted you don't have fun". This seems like the leaderboards won't apply to you if you are more concerned more about having fun than winning. However winning for some players is fun.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/leaderboards.194783/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/monthly-leaderboards.192025/
And I am pretty sure someone else once made a thread about this.
Anyway, this is really wanted by the community, so it would be nice if it will be added ;)
I am pretty sure this has been suggested at least a hundred times

For the suggestion
No
You have to work a lot to get on a leaderboard
Also the current people on the leaderboard would almost always still be on the leaderboard as players whom are on them will be common players and also common winners

Reactions: ItsDavey_

AppelEterBE

Oct 5, 2016
Seasonal Leaderboards I think is the best suggestion so far on leaderboards.
Compared to all of the other suggestions Seasonal seems to be the best one. This is because It's very traditional (many games have a seasonal leaderboards).

The reason why this is good for the server is more people will be grinding to get onto the leaderboards. This will lead to more people playing daily. More people on a server will increase the popularity and more games will load faster.
The Current leaderboards are not very competitive. In SG I have seen the leaderboards change 5 times in one year. I have seen only 5 new people make the SG Leaderboards. This is very depressing because of how difficult it is to make the leaderboards.
Seasonal Leaderboards might only be hated on 100 people (This is how much people can make the leaderboards.)

!00 people will be upset about the leaderboard change, but there are thousands of people who would be happy with this change and fight for a spot on the leaderboards.

However, no prizes. Being up there is reward enough

The Problems with the current leaderboards is that if you are new to Cubecraft IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE THE LEADERBOARDS UNLESS YOU DON'T GO TO SLEEP. This discourages competitve players from playing on Cubecraft and so they might leave. Having a chance to make the leaderboards might motivate people to keep playing Cubecraft consistently

+1 for seasonal Leaderboards
They can keep the current leaderboards AND have the seasonal leaderboard, how bow dat

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
There are 100 people currently on the leaderboards. Actually 90 I counted.
You argument is that it's unfair that the 90 people on the leaderboards will lose there spots on the leaderboards.

Counter Arguement: There are thousands of players that want to make the leaderboards. Thousands of people will be happy, about 90 people will be upset about this change.
"You can't make everyone happy, but you can try your best 51% IS STILL GREATER THAN 49%" - Democracy
In this case 1000 people outnumber 90. Democracy to make people more happy
The '90' people have fighted hard for it, and it's unfair to remove their spot.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
This is the reason that I said: " I don't say CubeCraft should remove the current leaderboards, they can keep these because it's still very cool to be on the Overall Leaderboard. ". <-- This is literally in my thread xD
I didn't see it, i just think we have the same opinions!

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
I like this. I want the current leaderboards to stay because many people made efforts for it. Permanent leaderboards + season leaderboards would be perfect! But if we could vote only for one leaderboard, I would choose the permanent leaderboard.. But it would be cool if both would be there. I prefer more the permament leaderboards though

Reactions: Josher

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
This is a good idea.
I mean, for new players it is nice,
they also have a chance to take in the leaderboard, it's a finer server for them.

Reactions: Josher

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I current think it is very exciting currently - players can drop off off quite easily, and it changes all the time. Heck, within a month a new player could reach the top of the leaderboard, if they put in the time.

lilalife

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2017
This is the best suggestion I readed so far (my oppinion) !
I love the idea of adding Season Leaderboards because in this way, you give the new memebers also a chance of being on a leaderboard AND you don't just take away all the hard work that the current leaderboard players delivered because CubeCraft can keep the Overall Leaderboards as well !!! :D
Only 1 little thing where I'm not sure about......The prizes...
I don't feel like giving prizes is necessary...I think it is cool enough to be on the leaderboard of that season !!! :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't like this idea since I really like the current leaderboard. Though, what I would like is a monthly leaderboard. Players who aren't in the current leaderboard and who probably won't come in the leaderboards have the chance to get in the monthly leaderboard then.

D

Deleted member 309509

think its unfair to refresh the leaderboard every month but was nice if there was another leaderboard that changed every month and a catagory on the statistics saying: month skywars wins : 494

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Maybe this is something to try, if people like it, they can keep it and if not, they can just go back to the original.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Just wanted to say that Cubecraft used to have monthly stats and overall stats. There was a monthly leaderboard and overall leaderboard. I'm not sure why they chose to remove it. I also don't see a problem bringing it back as it can be quite the challenge to get on the current leaderboards. (Skywars, Eggwars and Survival Games are great examples).

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CampersDontWin

Aug 25, 2016
Belgium
Okey, i like the leaderboards how they are now.
But, its a cool idea for new players, because they will almost never get into the leaderboards. Only if they even play at night.. But then you just spend to many time!
Yep, i like season leaderboards!
I dont care about this being updated because it doesn't help me with anything!
But its cool for people who want to stand on the leaderboars!
But you dont really need a prize!
You already have one! :D
You are on the leaderboard, which gives you a warm feeling!

Greetings, CampersDontWin!

Reactions: KipFerry

KipFerry

Aug 21, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Okey, i like the leaderboards how they are now.
But, its a cool idea for new players, because they will almost never get into the leaderboards. Only if they even play at night.. But then you just spend to many time!
Yep, i like season leaderboards!
I dont care about this being updated because it doesn't help me with anything!
But its cool for people who want to stand on the leaderboars!
But you dont really need a prize!
You already have one! :D
You are on the leaderboard, which gives you a warm feeling!

Greetings, CampersDontWin!
I really love this idea, it is indeed very hard to come close to some leaderboards (Skywars) so an different leaderboard once a month sounds great!

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Top Bottom