Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hello everybody!

I'm suggesting to make leaderboards that will be resetted after a certain time.
For newcomers, it's almost impossible to make it to the current leaderboards.

The new leaderboards will be resetted after every season. (idk what a good duration is for a season but I was thinking about +/- 3 months)
Maybe there can also be prizes for the peoples who actually made it onto the leaderboards...(maybe some Points or even some Vanity Points!)

I don't say CubeCraft should remove the current leaderboards, they can keep these because it's still very cool to be on the Overall Leaderboard.

For me it should be very awesome to actually see this on the CubeCraft server :D
I hope you like the idea as well :)

Let me know what you think about this idea !

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I honestly like the way the leaderboards are now and do not feel that they need to be changed seasonally. They are still rather unpredictable and can change, but it depends on a few factors like how much the person can play and if the leaderboard member is still active. That being said I also do not agree with getting a prize since the prize itself is being on the leaderboards. That is just my personal opinion, but that being said it is a nice idea! (:

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that this is a good idea! It would make it more fair for new players to make the leader boards whereas the old players.

Reactions: MClicious

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
This is a good idea, why not?
New players also will have a chance, and the server is finer for their.
3 Cubelets and 150 points, which I think is a nice price.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I think it's not needed to do, i feel the leaderbords are fine how they are now, the other thing is that the players who are in the leaderbord have fighted hard for it and it's not fair to take their 'special place' away, the leaderbords are fine how they are so no changes needed.

AppelEterBE

Oct 5, 2016
This is relatable with seasonal divisions where you need points to rankup for rewards, which is really cool, I'd love this

Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Hello everybody!

I'm suggesting to make leaderboards that will be resetted after a certain time.
For newcomers, it's almost impossible to make it to the current leaderboards.

The new leaderboards will be resetted after every season. (idk what a good duration is for a season but I was thinking about +/- 3 months)
Maybe there can also be prizes for the peoples who actually made it onto the leaderboards...(maybe some Points or even some Vanity Points!)

I don't say CubeCraft should remove the current leaderboards, they can keep these because it's still very cool to be on the Overall Leaderboard.

For me it should be very awesome to actually see this on the CubeCraft server :D
I hope you like the idea as well :)

Let me know what you think about this idea !
It's a great idea, but it will be difficult to do this because many players become in leaderboard. I agree with you in this proposal and I hope it will become a reality and not an opinion.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
That is certainly a good idea. This would be more fair for new people that also want to get his chance for becoming in the top 5. I think that it isn't a Good idea for giving them a price for ending in the top 5 and certainly vanity points.

Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
That is certainly a good idea. This would be more fair for new people that also want to get his chance for becoming in the top 5. I think that it isn't a Good idea for giving them a price for ending in the top 5 and certainly vanity points
Yes Yes As I said it will be difficult to do so

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I say a no. Because you also want wins to receive achievements, and If it will be resetted in a certain time, players are playing it for just nothing. There are alot of players, playing a game at the same time, and would it be harder to get in the top. And I'm sure not all players, play a game for the win, But just to have fun while playing on cubecraft.

Anyway I say no.

Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
I say a no. Because you also want wins to receive achievements, and If it will be resetted in a certain time, players are playing it for just nothing. There are alot of players, playing a game at the same time, and would it be harder to get in the top. And I'm sure not all players, play a game for the win, But just to have fun while playing on cubecraft.

Anyway I say no.
man for fun Say yes there will be a very intense competition between players that makes them love to play

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
man for fun Say yes there will be a very intense competition between players that makes them love to play
Playing for fun, and receive a win, would be fun. If it got resetted you don't have fun, anymore because you always need to win and play over and over

I still say no

Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Playing for fun, and receive a win, would be fun. If it got resetted you don't have fun, anymore because you always need to win and play over and over

I still say no
And what's the problem with playing again and again? If you do not want it means you are not playing continuously
Tell me you do not want to be excited and excitement between the players there is a fierce competition makes the game more fun and do not want to stop, Say Yes what is your problem, I know it is difficult to do it but say yes

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
And what's the problem with playing again and again? If you do not want it means you are not playing continuously
Tell me you do not want to be excited and excitement between the players there is a fierce competition makes the game more fun and do not want to stop, Say Yes what is your problem, I know it is difficult to do it but say yes
I'm not going to say Yes, If I disagree. Accept
Other members their opinion, and don't ask to say them Yes.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
The other thing is that the players who are in the leaderbord have fighted hard for it and it's not fair to take their 'special place' away.
This is the reason that I said: " I don't say CubeCraft should remove the current leaderboards, they can keep these because it's still very cool to be on the Overall Leaderboard. ". <-- This is literally in my thread xD

xdFantaClaus

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2017
Netherlands

Anyway I say no.
How about no reset of stats, but just leaderboards who got the most wins THAT certain month.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Seasonal Leaderboards I think is the best suggestion so far on leaderboards.
Compared to all of the other suggestions Seasonal seems to be the best one. This is because It's very traditional (many games have a seasonal leaderboards).

The reason why this is good for the server is more people will be grinding to get onto the leaderboards. This will lead to more people playing daily. More people on a server will increase the popularity and more games will load faster.
The Current leaderboards are not very competitive. In SG I have seen the leaderboards change 5 times in one year. I have seen only 5 new people make the SG Leaderboards. This is very depressing because of how difficult it is to make the leaderboards.
Seasonal Leaderboards might only be hated on 100 people (This is how much people can make the leaderboards.)

!00 people will be upset about the leaderboard change, but there are thousands of people who would be happy with this change and fight for a spot on the leaderboards.

However, no prizes. Being up there is reward enough

The Problems with the current leaderboards is that if you are new to Cubecraft IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE THE LEADERBOARDS UNLESS YOU DON'T GO TO SLEEP. This discourages competitve players from playing on Cubecraft and so they might leave. Having a chance to make the leaderboards might motivate people to keep playing Cubecraft consistently

+1 for seasonal Leaderboards

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom