• I like all the ideas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
miscellaneous section: Water bucket (64 gold)
I don't know if you read this before but this item is too OP, the people can cover his/their egg or island with water.
Armor section: Elytra (64 diamonds)
Nope, TOO OP again, but it would be balanced if it will cost more.
NEW SECTION *Beasts* Wolf egg (64 gold)
80% agree :)
Beasts: 5 Bones (64 iron)
But... so will you be able to spawn wild wolves? ... I would rather already tamed
Beasts: Horse egg (64 diamonds)
Nope, I don't think this item be totally neccesary
Beasts: Saddle (64 diamonds)

Beasts: Iron horse armor (64 iron)

Beasts: Gold horse armor (64 gold)

Beasts: Diamond horse armor (64 diamonds)
Read above this
Blocks: 2 Slime blocks (10 gold)
If this is added, I would like redstone too
Blocks: Cobble wall (5 iron)
I saw this kit before in other server, this should cost more
Archery: 16 healing 2 arrows (32 diamonds)
No words, I didn't understand .-.
Blocks: Birch wood plank (1 gold)
What would this be used for?

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I LOVE this idea. Beasts would be so amazing in eggwars!

If people don't want it as an item in the villager, you could possibly have a wolf kit (like in SG).

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
so you make those slime machines that auto push you to the other persons island? no ty (anyway you need something to power it :p)
It was just a suggestion xD even though I don't like the idea.
As @TBNRSexyDoritos said:
2 Slime blocks can help campers so much w/ making sky bases since they could just jump when someone gets to their egg. -1
Cobble wall... not sure what this could be used for...

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
If people don't want it as an item in the villager, you could possibly have a wolf kit (like in SG).
that would just be too overpowered and don't forget kits can be used in ALL GAMEMODES, + a wolf from the start of the game is just too much and would give people a disadvantage if they don't have the kit

Reactions: Grimmay

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
miscellaneous section: Water bucket (64 gold)

Armor section: Elytra (64 diamonds)

Blocks: 2 Slime blocks (10 gold)
Elytra & water have been suggested before, but it's way too overpowered EVEN for OP mode.
The beast items seem a bit too much out of the eggwars element in my opinion, but that's just me.
Slime blocks are a bit too much as it's just a haybale but 20x better. Haybales are nice as it is and slimeblocks are just a bit too much with the bounciness.

Blocks: Cobble wall (5 iron)

Cobblestone I guess is fine, but it's quite an ugly block
Archery: 16 healing 2 arrows (32 diamonds)
I don't think that you can shoot yourself in solo eggwars, But you definitely can't shoot your teammates. This would also make team trolling possible

Blocks: Birch wood plank (1 gold)
[/QUOTE]
Sure, why not. Chest eggshells usually aren't too effective in the first place.
This would make a nice all-around block for eggwars in general (HC - 6 Iron, NM - 3 iron, OP - 2 iron)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
oh wow i never knew hay bales reduced fall damage xD
in the 1.9 update they now do :D
(HC - 6 Iron, NM - 3 iron, OP - 2 iron)
I think it shouldn't be very cheap in iron, i say it is best if it is payed with gold because it is an in-between block of sandstone and obsidian, and another reason is that many people carry pickaxes and swords but rarely axes so this will encourage the usage of axes but of course we don't want birch to be very cheap because it will just be very annoying to mine with no axe
but adding birch might make some players want an efficiency added on to the axe to speed up the mining process

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
in the 1.9 update they now do :D

I think it shouldn't be very cheap in iron, i say it is best if it is payed with gold because it is an in-between block of sandstone and obsidian, and another reason is that many people carry pickaxes and swords but rarely axes so this will encourage the usage of axes but of course we don't want birch to be very cheap because it will just be very annoying to mine with no axe
but adding birch might make some players want an efficiency added on to the axe to speed up the mining process
I mean, breaking a birch plank with a diamond axe is as fast as an eff, 8 diamond pick with obsidian I'm guessing.
It won't change much.
Breaking a birch plank in general is quite slow with a fist, probably a few seconds faster than obsidian, But for early game it's a really good way of defending your egg when being rushed.
Besides, if you do a strategical rush, you'd bring an axe.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Breaking a birch plank in general is quite slow with a fist, probably a few seconds faster than obsidian, But for early game it's a really good way of defending your egg when being rushed.
and it isn't that expensive :D
Besides, if you do a strategical rush, you'd bring an axe.
i always bring myself an axe, to me they feel very good as a weapon
I mean, breaking a birch plank with a diamond axe is as fast as an eff, 8 diamond pick with obsidian I'm guessing.
that means efficiency doesn't need to be added, and i heard somewhere it speeds up the attack speed, not too sure though

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
Feeling both sided, no because as you said some do promote camping, and yes because other help you deal with campers!

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
That's your weapon preference. Lots of people prefer swords.
well it will make some people learn to adapt, and i never said you HAVE TO USE an axe as a weapon, you could just bring it with you as an extra tool
Nope. Efficiency is only mining speed.
well that is good to know :D, we might even get a lumber jack kit that gives you an efficiency 1 golden axe

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
well it will make some people learn to adapt, and i never said you HAVE TO USE an axe as a weapon, you could just bring it with you as an extra tool

well that is good to know :D, we might even get a lumber jack kit that gives you an efficiency 1 golden axe
That would make respawning plebs (the ones that keep respawning to punch you as much as possible since they have an OP grace period) 1000% more powerful.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Some cool ideas, I like the cobblestone wall one but I would make that a bit more expensive. Maybe 5 gold. It might though, probably encourage camping but I don't know. Personally I feel like no one would use the horse but yeah some nice ideas...

Make A Poll Please !!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom