• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Partly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
In this suggestion I want to talk about Lobbies. To explain this, I will tell you what happened to me today: I am from EU, and I have joined CubeCraft at 1:30 AM. I came to SkyWars Lobby, and there were 3 Online players in that Lobby. So I have opened the Lobbies menu, and this happened:
Minecraft 14.08.2021 1_16_48.png

There were SO MANY lobbies online, but online players on them was almost 0. So my idea is to make this smarter. If 70% of SkyWars Lobbies (and maybe more) will be offline at this time in EU region, more players will connect to the same Lobby, and lobbies will not be "dead". Joining CubeCraft at this time is like disabling player visibility on Lobbies. And I am not talking about MinerWare Lobbies - There is it even worse, because MinerWare is not that popular as SkyWars...

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
In this suggestion I want to talk about Lobbies. To explain this, I will tell you what happened to me today: I am from EU, and I have joined CubeCraft at 1:30 AM. I came to SkyWars Lobby, and there were 3 Online players in that Lobby. So I have opened the Lobbies menu, and this happened:
View attachment 198204

There were SO MANY lobbies online, but online players on them was almost 0. So my idea is to make this smarter. If 70% of SkyWars Lobbies (and maybe more) will be offline at this time in EU region, more players will connect to the same Lobby, and lobbies will not be "dead". Joining CubeCraft at this time is like disabling player visibility on Lobbies. And I am not talking about MinerWare Lobbies - There is it even worse, because MinerWare is not that popular as SkyWars...
Does this really matter? If you go actually go into a game it’ll fill up fine. While I guess this isn’t a bad suggestion, I don’t see the point.

Reactions: meliodas9463808
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom