Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
Not saying anything but Cubecraft is like the only big 1.9 server and there is enough 1.8 PvP servers out there. Would be easier and more beneficial to actually remove all 1.8 modes and have American proxies.

Reactions: Nevermind3476

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Whilst this MAY be considered a good idea, I feel it is a waste of time.
Cubecraft should focus on pulling through more and more arcade updates, as that is clearly what the people want.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It is 2018 should they add any more 1.8. Cubecraft is a 1.9 server.
Why are you acting as if 1.8 is old and irrelevant, it is very relevant.
Whilst this MAY be considered a good idea, I feel it is a waste of time.
Cubecraft should focus on pulling through more and more arcade updates, as that is clearly what the people want.
What sounds more like a player vacuum to you, update for small game very few play or being able to play more games on the preferable launcher?

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Why are you acting as if 1.8 is old and irrelevant, it is very relevant.

What sounds more like a player vacuum to you, update for small game very few play or being able to play more games on the preferable launcher?
You should be asking the almighty cubecraft management team that question. They are actually the ones that have these ideas, they love updating arcade and island games.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Just go play on a different server if you want to pvp in duels or something.
That's not an argument

It's like "go on a different server if you want vanity" (few months ago), "go on a different server if you want UHC"
Cubecraft needs players, they are doing good in terms of updates, but they should consider adding this

All duel modes in 1.8
Why you may ask.
To keep the 1.8 mechanics, like blocking with your sword

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
they should add pvp duels, ffa, and assassination to 1.8 because most people who play minecraft prefer 1.8 pvp over 1.9 pvp

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I mean, how many players would play it? Besides, cube should be focusing on some dead games like blockwars or arcade. I don't wanna any of them to be removed, especially blockwars for my sake.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen
L

Lightning McQueen

No thanks. I enjoy 1.8 once in a while and I’d like to access it without changing my client to 1.8 thank you very much.

1.9 without cooldown > 1.8 anyway. We have tipper arrows and dual wielding.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
That's not an argument

It's like "go on a different server if you want vanity" (few months ago), "go on a different server if you want UHC"
Cubecraft needs players, they are doing good in terms of updates, but they should consider adding this

All duel modes in 1.8
Why you may ask.
To keep the 1.8 mechanics, like blocking with your sword
Lets just say, they never add that. What will people do?
Also yes they should consider it, but I never said yes or no. I just gave a different option. And yes it is an argument because the definition is “an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one.”
Also because it really is. Everything can be an argument. Just depends on what happens.

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Lets just say, they never add that. What will people do?
Also yes they should consider it, but I never said yes or no. I just gave a different option. And yes it is an argument because the definition is “an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one.”
Also because it really is. Everything can be an argument. Just depends on what happens.
It may be an argument, but let's say I don't really think it was a good one xd
Cubecraft is now mainly focussing on 1.9, they should consider all versions

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom