Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexNexxus

Apr 8, 2021
So like what I mean by this is that I think you should be able to sell stuff that you don't want or need like spawners or arrows. Sometimes, you have extra spawners and you want to get rid of them but get some money in the process. Or if you made a mob farm with skeletons. They drop a LOT of arrows and occasionally, I would have to get the arrows, and throw them into the void since I can't sell them. Maybe make like selling spawners give you 25% of how much is needed to buy it regardless of level and make arrows maybe like 100 coins or 150 coins to sell?

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
You really think so? It makes sense but your telling me that Cubecraft usually only updates their games each every year and a half or something?
I mean skyblock hasn’t seen an update in a while and theres no proof theres going to be 1 anytime soon so... they could update but I would put my money on no update...

oh yeah, didn’t it take them a year to update mineware?

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I mean skyblock hasn’t seen an update in a while and theres no proof theres going to be 1 anytime soon so... they could update but I would put my money on no update...

oh yeah, didn’t it take them a year to update mineware?
Yea it did. I only been playing cubecraft since last August so I don’t really know how often updates come around but it doesn’t seem too often

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome back!
Lyriie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the team! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the team! ^^
Top Bottom