Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 10, 2020
Cubecraft should have the option (maybe under friends?) to gift another player a VIP rank, an Eggwars rank, a Cubecraft texture pack or bundle, etc.

Cubecraft can give shoutouts/recognition to the gifters either on this website or also in the game itself.

This obviously benefits Cubecraft because it could generate more income. It will also benefit the players, increase camaraderie, and loyalty to the server (if you are gifted an egg wars rank, you are more likely to play more egg wars). It can also start new friendships.

Any thoughts?

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, you technically can if you put their username on the website and just checkout as normal. I guess you mean that you want them to be told by the server that you gifted it? which could definitely work and I'd support it.
Yes please, also do this for Java purchases. Then people would finally know who bought them that new rank or something different.

Maybe even when you gift stuff that you can leave a short message to the person who you are gifting.

I would love to see this added!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Apr 10, 2020
I mean, you technically can if you put their username on the website and just checkout as normal. I guess you mean that you want them to be told by the server that you gifted it? which could definitely work and I'd support it.

That's right, and it would be nice if the option was available in the Minecraft servers themselves.

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, I totally support this idea, a player who receive a rank (a gift from a friend/unknown) should to know who did the gift to him/her.

So, yeah I support this idea! :)

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Cubecraft should have the option (maybe under friends?) to gift another player a VIP rank, an Eggwars rank, a Cubecraft texture pack or bundle, etc.

Cubecraft can give shoutouts/recognition to the gifters either on this website or also in the game itself.

This obviously benefits Cubecraft because it could generate more income. It will also benefit the players, increase camaraderie, and loyalty to the server (if you are gifted an egg wars rank, you are more likely to play more egg wars). It can also start new friendships.

Any thoughts?
This seems a lot better than the anonymous, I just bought you a rank, thing that people sometimes do now. I love this idea

Apr 10, 2020
I mean when you but someone a rank similar to a point multiplier you get rewarded, the person can thank you, and both get xp. Like thanking for multipliers.
Oh yeah possible incentive to make this gifting thing more attractive. Nice! Maybe we can see this feature in Cubecraft eventually.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
This is a good suggestion. I think players should be able to gift each other anything that is currently in the store at the time, such as ranks, bundles, egg skins, etc. However, I do not agree that VIP should be obtained from gifts. The reason for this is because I think VIP Levels should be rewards for buying things from the store yourself. But with bundles and ranks you still get the common cosmetics such as buddies and prefixes.
The way it could work, is there could be a "gift locker" in the lobby, and when you press on it, you can send a player a gift. Every single item that shows in the Gift Locker would be every item from the store. When you click on an item, for example the SkyWars Rank, the marketplace item will pop up. It would appear as the exact same page as the real SkyWars rank, except the title of the item would say "SkyWars Rank - Gift". When this item is purchased, you can search for the player that you want to send it to. The gift items would not be visible from the Server Store, only visible from the Gift Locker Menu, just to stop the marketplace from overcrowding. I hope you understood that haha.
I think this would be great for both the players and CubeCraft, so it's a +1 from me :).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom