Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I will explain it all in this video

If you believe this should added vote with a :agree:

If you are unsure or want to make it more clear react with(please comment why, I will respond) :unsure:

If you do not believe this should be added vote with(please comment why, I will respond) :disagree:

Main Points
Harassment is a horrible thing, even if it is in game
Falls under trolling rule, all players shoukd have a right to report for this especially when it is brought to this extreme, not just CCP(cubecraft partners)

In this case(including above)
•Lasted around an hour
•Used alt accounts(Multi accounting and ban evading)
They used alts to cross team in an attempt to avoid a ban
•Cross Teaming

What should the ban track be?
[7 Days] -> [30 Days] -> [Permanent]

This should not be pushed down as something light as trolling, trolling doesn’t have to specifically target an individual, harassment targets a certain individual/group.

EVERY player deserves the right to play on this server FAIRLY and should NOT be put into these situations, regardless of how vocal they are.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I will explain it all in this video

If you believe this should added vote with a :agree:

If you are unsure or want to make it more clear react with(please comment why, I will respond) :unsure:

If you do not believe this should be added vote with(please comment why, I will respond) :disagree:

Main Points
Harassment is a horrible thing, even if it is in game
Falls under trolling rule, all players shoukd have a right to report for this especially when it is brought to this extreme, not just CCP(cubecraft partners)

In this case(including above)
•Lasted around an hour
•Used alt accounts(Multi accounting and ban evading)
They used alts to cross team in an attempt to avoid a ban
•Cross Teaming

What should the ban track be?
[7 Days] -> [30 Days] -> [Permanent]

This should not be pushed down as something light as trolling, trolling doesn’t have to specifically target an individual, harassment targets a certain individual/group.

EVERY player deserves the right to play on this server FAIRLY and should NOT be put into these situations, regardless of how vocal they are.

It already is punishable :D

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
Bruh why is this not punishable already?? I agree with this but maybe shorten the punishment track or leave it to the admins/staff.

Headqche

Nov 1, 2019
If you're gonna ban people for harassment, then cube could literally start banning for every chat offense.
This doesn't really make sense in my opinion, so it's a no from me.

• Disagree
Reactions: Matriox

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
If you're gonna ban people for harassment, then cube could literally start banning for every chat offense.
By harassment, i think he means leaking ip's or threatening to. Because if he isn't it will make no sense to have a punishment track of a 7 day ban for a chat offense.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Harassment in chat is already bannable 🙂
Just not in game targeting and harassment like I explained in the video

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
By harassment, i think he means leaking ip's or threatening to. Because if he isn't it will make no sense to have a punishment track of a 7 day ban for a chat offense.
Anything to target a certain individual or group.

Some examples would be getting a band of players to game snipe and harass players
(I have seen this outside of of myself btw)

Harassment by creating any false information or getting a group of people to target someone including verbally and in chat.

Doxing, DDOSing and any threats are already bannable

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
Harassment in chat is already bannable 🙂
Just not in game targeting and harassment like I explained in the video
You could report these people for cross teaming, which is not allowed. This isn't really harassment because you are focusing more on the fact that they are cross-teaming, however at one point they were saying "He plays on mobile obviously." This shows that they were insulting you because they wouldn't insult someone who they are cross-teaming with.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
The staff team already punishes for harassing. It rarely happens but in some cases, the team decides to punish someone for bullying. The thing is.. what's harassing? Some people consider following someone (in games / lobbies) as harassing. While others would say following someone, if they keep talking to you while you told them not to, annoying you etc. There's not really a clear line of whether it's harassing or not. So, if you feel harassed, just try to gather evidence against someone and create a report on the reports site. After that, it is up to the team. Maybe they'll issue a bullying punishment and maybe they won't. If it's more serious (sexual harassment for example): Create a player safety thread. (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/player-safety.124/)

Reactions: Matriox

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Well, the staff team already punishes for harassing. It rarely happens but in some cases, the team decides to punish someone for bullying. The thing is.. what's harassing? Some people consider following someone (in games / lobbies) as harassing. While others would say following someone, if they keep talking to you while you told them not to, annoying you etc. There's not really a clear line of whether it's harassing or not. So, if you feel harassed, just try to gather evidence against someone and create a report on the reports site. After that, it is up to the team. Maybe they'll issue a bullying punishment and maybe they won't. If it's more serious (sexual harassment for example): Create a player safety thread. (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/player-safety.124/)
Harassment is only punishable in extreme conditions in player safety, this is too small compared to that.

Other harassment only inclufes in chats on disocrd and forums. Not what a group of people do to target someone for an entire hour for the soul purpose of ruining stats and creating a worse experience on the server.

I do not say following someone is harassment, it may be unwanted but I don’t really see bow someone breathing on your shoulder in an online game could be seen as harassment.

But what these players did clearly was, they took a single individual and there sole purpose was to attack and intimidate them

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Theres a difference between being toxic and harassment. receiving a message that says "L" once or getting cross teamed on once is not harassment. When it is done by the same player continuously and its specifically aimed towards you is a different story.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t feel like the harassment would be a suitable punishment track. We can see this this by the many comments which shows the clear controversy about these types of cases. The line between harassing is thin and having multiple rules/ punishment track would seem quite confusing for players who only read them once.

I believe a rule such as stream sniping should be applicable for everyone. If the person is getting into multiple games over and over I believe this can be quite annoying, but don’t see this as harassment, just some people being annoying. This of course ruins the Cubecraft and should be punishable.

• Agree
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hi Darkstray,

Just finished watching your video on your claims of players harassing you. What they did is definitely rude and it in fact is against our rules.
  • Players cross teamed on you multiple games
  • Using alts to not get caught
If you were to report these players for what they were doing, they would've been punished for cross teaming with the appropriate evidence. If they kept bypassing their ban as you are claiming, you could report that as well and we would be able to figure that out.

Your proposed punishment track seems way to harsh for what these players were doing.

You claim that your situation is not punishable, yet went over multiple rules in your video where these players did apply to:
  • Stream sniping a content creator or a staff member an excessive amount of times is also considered Trolling. Only players with the Partner rank can report for stream-sniping. This is because we’ve found cases where the streamer asks their viewers to snipe them, which would be allowed in this scenario. - unfortunately this does not apply to you unless if you are partnered with us, but if you were to ever earn a partnership with us. What they were doing is definitely punishable.
  • Teaming/Cross teaming
  • Punishment evasion - if you had reported them and got them punished for teaming originally
I understand your frustration while this is happening on stream, but if your claims were true about these people doing it multiple games in a row and bypassing, you could've reported it and we would've handled it swiftly.
Anything to target a certain individual or group.

Some examples would be getting a band of players to game snipe and harass players
(I have seen this outside of of myself btw)

Harassment by creating any false information or getting a group of people to target someone including verbally and in chat.

Doxing, DDOSing and any threats are already bannable
What you say here sounds more like an issue for player safety: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/player-safety.124/

I hope most of this can clarify what you put in your thread, if you have any further questions or concerns you may contact me here.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Just finished watching your video on your claims of players harassing you. What they did is definitely rude and it in fact is against our rules.
Yes I do understand.

But these players used alts and to my understanding using an alt to evade a ban or a report getting put on main account would be ban evading.
Like when some people cheat on an alt and would deny it like “oh it was my brother”

This would also do something against one of those players who had a youtube with over 1,000+ subscribers.
If whoever looks over the cubecraft partner program sees some report of such like this it would be more of a “NO” to that player than just “well they teamed once, one day”

I also have directly wrote in the description that I am not doing stream sniping. And haven’t done so in 6months.

I understand your frustration while this is happening on stream, but if your claims were true about these people doing it multiple games in a row and bypassing, you could've reported it and we would've handled it swiftly.
But that would only be a 1 day for teaming right? Nothing more for me telling them multiple times on the stream if they continue to play like that I will report them? And them to get a squad together to team?

That’s the part that I find as harassment.
I have seen this outside of my stream even for leaderbords positions. I can show you screenshots of this(not happening to me) but someone talking about how they got people to snipe someones games for a leaderboards position. That’s what I want that rule to be more in place more. As well as a more severe punishment.

A warning to a 1 day ban feels to sympathtic for people that do these complete horrible things

D

Deleted member 347571

Hello there

I don't fully agree with everything, for exampke the track. It's a bit extreme especially if you fake it, it would be easy to get someone banned like that.

There are some things i'd like to add to this, there should be done something to alting because people are abusing to to be mean or farm coins and stuff in assassinations. Most people bypass their ban or break the rules on their alt because they feel like they're incognito.

You should have a lot of proof in order to get someone punished for it since it's easy to fake like i said before, there are people who would create fake reports to get people banned that they despise.

Correct me if you don't agree & have a nice day. (;

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
You should have a lot of proof in order to get someone punished for it since it's easy to fake like i said before, there are people who would create fake reports to get people banned that they despise.
Agreed, but you can say this about a lot of rules.

I mean you could see this here, Toby2Spades is an Xbox KB&M player, he does not actually have any reach hacks but it’s do to his low ping (and my very high) which makes it look a lot like reach.
Here’s a more clear video

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom