Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
In the publication made by @RelatedNoobs he mentioned that cubecraft should make more use of its social networks to promote itself, and it is time to make a specific recommendation with some examples.

What social networks does cubecraft have?
  • Instagram
  • Twitter (X)
  • TikTok
  • Youtube
  • Discord
Of these, YouTube and TikTok have enormous potential since they are where people mostly find out about news.

How to use them in a better way?

In the following case, when an update dedicated to a mode is released (for example the last MinerWare Update, or the future Battle Arena and SG), in addition to the Tweet and a post on Instagram that are currently already made, it can be add to this a Short / TikTok. This way more people will know about it, encouraging access to the server, especially in the case of Java, since the latter requires manual addition of the IP.

In the case of a major update, such as Seasonal Events/New Game, long videos can be resumed, as was done before the development of update 1.19.
A close case is the future Winter Event 2023, this deserves a presentation video.

I hope these recommendations are useful to the cubecraft team.
The network needs more promotion, especially Java, the tools already exist, you just need to take advantage of them.

If you agree with this suggestion, leave your :agree:

Captura de pantalla (4266).png

Lobby <3

Nov 26, 2023
London
In the publication made by @RelatedNoobs he mentioned that cubecraft should make more use of its social networks to promote itself, and it is time to make a specific recommendation with some examples.

What social networks does cubecraft have?
  • Instagram
  • Twitter (X)
  • TikTok
  • Youtube
  • Discord
Of these, YouTube and TikTok have enormous potential since they are where people mostly find out about news.

How to use them in a better way?

In the following case, when an update dedicated to a mode is released (for example the last MinerWare Update, or the future Battle Arena and SG), in addition to the Tweet and a post on Instagram that are currently already made, it can be add to this a Short / TikTok. This way more people will know about it, encouraging access to the server, especially in the case of Java, since the latter requires manual addition of the IP.

In the case of a major update, such as Seasonal Events/New Game, long videos can be resumed, as was done before the development of update 1.19.
A close case is the future Winter Event 2023, this deserves a presentation video.

I hope these recommendations are useful to the cubecraft team.
The network needs more promotion, especially Java, the tools already exist, you just need to take advantage of them.

If you agree with this suggestion, leave your :agree:

View attachment 224694
Lobby <3
I totally agree, and alongside this, I think the streamers that hold the partnership role should be given tasks to promote the network Cubecraft on not only their socials but around the network's social media as well. (to bring more of an audience towards Cubecraft social media.)

Reactions: dvodany and Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom