Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
154
235
49
Just a short post that I was thinking about making short and quickly.

Here's my conspiracy about the grass: It's turning less green because of the lack of lucky island duos!
Even if that's not the cause, the grass is still turning less green, as you can see on the images below, and it makes the grass look very sad.
If possible, please change the grass to a more vibrant green (think Jungle, or even Plains), instead of this sad, blue-hue Spruce forest grass.

Here is the grass before and after
Before:
7460E767-907B-4081-AC38-5BAE041B0F19.jpeg

After:
5B596AAB-913E-40DB-8124-1EC7928806AC.jpeg
 
  • Haha
Reactions: henryk and Gregeyy
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom