Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree, I need to make a base floor around the front of my Rocket/Spaceship and it'd be really good to place Glowstone around the map. +1 from me :)

Why don't you or RayzMC make a suggestion about this as well? :)
If I am right, there has been made a thread about that already.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Space, this map is super dark, even with full brightness on.
You can BARELY see. I'm sick of falling out of nowhere with like 20 diamonds, jumping into the void because I couldn't see the bridge wasn't completed and PVPing with like blindness on.
PVP at mid is horrible and even on our own bases.
I was hoping some glow stone will help it out, but I was very disappointed when I saw glow stone wasn't available in the store.

Even you add more torches or something that glows, or please add that back in the store.

Thanks.

Other maps should be Tea Party and Forest +1

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I agree with this suggestion even though you could buy it before as I remember trolling with it a few months back. I do not see why glowstone was removed from some maps as space has the most use for it. I give my complete support for this suggestion as it is useful and not that hard to add in.

Reactions: RayzMC

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Space, this map is super dark, even with full brightness on.
You can BARELY see. I'm sick of falling out of nowhere with like 20 diamonds, jumping into the void because I couldn't see the bridge wasn't completed and PVPing with like blindness on.
PVP at mid is horrible and even on our own bases.
I was hoping some glow stone will help it out, but I was very disappointed when I saw glow stone wasn't available in the store.

Even you add more torches or something that glows, or please add that back in the store.

Thanks.

I think this is a decent idea and I support them adding Glowstone or Sea Leaterns back into Eggwars. When this was on Eggwars before it made the islands slightly less dark and added to the cosmetic aspect. Although some may disagree that they shouldn't bring this back because of lag or other reasons, I do not believe there would be any major negative side effects from them adding either of these blocks into the game.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Time vote options would be nice too :rolleyes: Then you don't need glowstone/sea lantarns if it's not night time.
If its the map space, day time is gonna ruin the whole theme of it and if you can vote for nightime on other maps, its gonna be very annoying.
Thats why I'm suggesting to add glowstone back.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on ArslanShakirov's profile.
Hey, thanks for the follow!!
BurgerCat13 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow🧡🧡
Basketman wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on Foxy011's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Top Bottom