Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Space, this map is super dark, even with full brightness on.
You can BARELY see. I'm sick of falling out of nowhere with like 20 diamonds, jumping into the void because I couldn't see the bridge wasn't completed and PVPing with like blindness on.
PVP at mid is horrible and even on our own bases.
I was hoping some glow stone will help it out, but I was very disappointed when I saw glow stone wasn't available in the store.

Even you add more torches or something that glows, or please add that back in the store.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
I agree glowstone would not only make a good lighting source for maps with not sufficient enough lighting but it would also make a good egg alarm system like glass and it is slightly more durable
That's a + 1 for me

Reactions: RayzMC

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I agree glowstone would not only make a good lighting source for maps with not sufficient enough lighting but it would also make a good egg alarm system like glass and it is slightly more durable
That's a + 1 for me
Egg alarm?

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
Also an egg alarm would be a good idea although I don't know how many people would like it although they do have the trap option in bed wars...

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Also an egg alarm would be a good idea although I don't know how many people would like it although they do have the trap option in bed wars...
Wouldn't that just make eggwars exactly like bedwars?
This would problably loose more players, especially that Hypixle has way and I mean way more players then cube.
Also, sneaking eggs would be impossible.
Imagine, you sneak up to a full diamond guy's base with nothing, he doesn't see you and you start mining, all of the sudden [IGN] is breaking your egg!!! Its gonna ruin the whole game.
No please.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Torches yes glowstone no
short reason:
if glowstone isnt heavily priced, en mass even good pcs start to lag. Players could just build a massive pile of glowstone on their island that would make anyone who is walking to the island lag an easily be shot off.

A

A pigeon

Torches yes glowstone no
short reason:
if glowstone isnt heavily priced, en mass even good pcs start to lag. Players could just build a massive pile of glowstone on their island that would make anyone who is walking to the island lag an easily be shot off.
This statement is fully false and baseless

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Torches yes glowstone no
short reason:
Glowstone has never made me lag and I don't even have a good computer? And I don't like the idea of adding torches. It should be a full block light source so that it is multi-purpose ie. lighting up, building and block running.

Reactions: A pigeon

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Space, this map is super dark, even with full brightness on.
You can BARELY see. I'm sick of falling out of nowhere with like 20 diamonds, jumping into the void because I couldn't see the bridge wasn't completed and PVPing with like blindness on.
PVP at mid is horrible and even on our own bases.
I was hoping some glow stone will help it out, but I was very disappointed when I saw glow stone wasn't available in the store.

Even you add more torches or something that glows, or please add that back in the store.

Thanks.
I totally agree, sometimes if I pvp I can't see anything

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Yes. Adding back glowstone would be good. But I also don't see why not just add it to Eggwars again, won't be really useful for other maps as they are bright, but why not just keep glowstone.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom