Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unipotato

Hello all,

I have seen many new people on the forums (Which is great) but I have noticed that not many have seen the forum rules because the thread isn't super easy to find. My suggestion is simple, move the rules to the Official CubeCraft Games Newsboard right underneath the official rules for in game so new members can find them easier and so the forum rules are clearer.

Tell me what you think!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I actually suggested this along with moving reports up to the top when I first joined the forums :P apparently there was supposed to be a forums update soon(tm) that would change it but don't think that's happening anymore :(

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Just don't act like a caveman and you shouldn't brake a single rule.

However, maybe they could order it a bit better whenever the forums gets updated. (And also update the allowed mods/rules/forums) threads.

Reactions: Ping Ether
U

Unipotato

Just don't act like a caveman and you shouldn't brake a single rule.

However, maybe they could order it a bit better whenever the forums gets updated. (And also update the allowed mods/rules/forums) threads.

There are lots of new members that accidentally break a rule when they join. Necroposting and asking for updates are probably the most common things. By having the rules under the first tab in the Forums, they would see and hopefully read them.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
There are lots of new members that accidentally break a rule when they join. Necroposting and asking for updates are probably the most common things. By having the rules under the first tab in the Forums, they would see and hopefully read them.
Well.. most of the people that are necroposting, spamming, asking for updates are new people that just want their question to be awnsered and/or want a unban.

Not saying this is a bad idea, because it isn't. I totally agree that they should order it a bit better for new players. However, I just don't think this will help much to stop players from breaking the forums rules.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello all,

I have seen many new people on the forums (Which is great) but I have noticed that not many have seen the forum rules because the thread isn't super easy to find. My suggestion is simple, move the rules to the Official CubeCraft Games Newsboard right underneath the official rules for in game so new members can find them easier and so the forum rules are clearer.

Tell me what you think!
True, and not many people know where to put something, like a youtube video, or a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!!
Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Top Bottom