make the people vote for which items their game uses

• yes!

• no!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectrooElite

May 5, 2020
imagine this: you are in a server and everybody wants to have a normal game with normal loot, people there have no rank so they can't vote for items, then one dude with this certain game's rank comes in and votes for op items, nobody liked that, only he did, it sucks, I wish the people can vote for which items, not somebody who bought a rank, it gets annoying, make those ranks useful, not ban us from a feature only to make this rank or that rank the only people who can vote and make the majority unhappy.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
If everyone can vote, then there wouldn't really be a reason to buy a rank. Voting is one of the main reasons to buy a rank for a certain gamemode. So you'll have to buy a rank if you'd like to vote for normal items.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
imagine this: you are in a server and everybody wants to have a normal game with normal loot, people there have no rank so they can't vote for items, then one dude with this certain game's rank comes in and votes for op items, nobody liked that, only he did, it sucks, I wish the people can vote for which items, not somebody who bought a rank, it gets annoying, make those ranks useful, not ban us from a feature only to make this rank or that rank the only people who can vote and make the majority unhappy.
I bought egg wars rank to vote the gamemode I wanna play. Op. And "Ban us" who is banning you? If you want to play normal so bad purchase a rank. That rank is useful for everyone who has the rank.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
As you know, you need a rank to vote, and that would make the ranks of hundreds/thousands of people useless. Another thing is that CubeCraft are a featured server and every server needs money to keep it going so I disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom