Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they update Ender to make it more scary?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordRotharoth

Feb 20, 2020
Hello, as the title says, if you bring back ender in a month and a half or so, which I highly suggest that you do, it's insanely fun, I would find it a lot better, and more fun to play, if it was a little bit more scary. I mean, you could texture ender, to be not an enderman, but something more scary, or add more scary sounds or something. I understand children might play it or something, but it's still just minecraft, so it really wouldn't be that scary, but it'd be more entertaining, and probably more popular if you did this. Please atleast consider it, I think it'd be a great addition, thanks.

EDIT: You could also add a few more locations to the mansion, that'd make it a bit more fun of a game, you could add a basement, basements are scary...

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree! I think Ender is scary the first few games, but after a few games you know what it is about. But as you said young children are playing the game too, I understand it could be to scary for them. Maybe it’s an idea to let the players choose or they want to play ‘normal’ or ‘scariest’ ender.

LordRotharoth

Feb 20, 2020
I agree! I think Ender is scary the first few games, but after a few games you know what it is about. But as you said young children are playing the game too, I understand it could be to scary for them. Maybe it’s an idea to let the players choose or they want to play ‘normal’ or ‘scariest’ ender.
I agree with you completely!

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I agree and disagree with this. For myself i do find horror games A ton of fun and i really did not find ender really if not even scary at all. But we do got to keep in mind that Cubecraft is a kids server. so it honestly cant be too scary. But if there is a way to find a happy medium then im all for it!

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I do not want this game back this halloween, instead I’d like an Among Us type-game, where one person is an impostor and the others need to kill them.

it’s like Ender but it’s more fun because it’s not mundane.

LordRotharoth

Feb 20, 2020
I do not want this game back this halloween, instead I’d like an Among Us type-game, where one person is an impostor and the others need to kill them.

it’s like Ender but it’s more fun because it’s not mundane.
I have already played 2 other server with halloween games like this, I think ender is quite unique and that they should continue to bring it back. Maybe they could just add a murder mystery style of game, which you could make a seperate suggestion for, not a halloween game, but all year round.

Reactions: Gregeyy

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe they could just add a murder mystery style of game, which you could make a seperate suggestion for, not a halloween game, but all year round
Biggest problem with MM that i see is that people would connect it to hive's murder mystery and you saw how much complaints came within the eggwars update because it somewhat copied Hypixel. Imagine the backlash for something that is exactly the same mechanically

Barriss

May 10, 2020
Hello, as the title says, if you bring back ender in a month and a half or so, which I highly suggest that you do, it's insanely fun, I would find it a lot better, and more fun to play, if it was a little bit more scary. I mean, you could texture ender, to be not an enderman, but something more scary, or add more scary sounds or something. I understand children might play it or something, but it's still just minecraft, so it really wouldn't be that scary, but it'd be more entertaining, and probably more popular if you did this. Please atleast consider it, I think it'd be a great addition, thanks.

EDIT: You could also add a few more locations to the mansion, that'd make it a bit more fun of a game, you could add a basement, basements are scary...
Sign me up! Anything creepy and I am there for the grand opening!

LordRotharoth

Feb 20, 2020
Biggest problem with MM that i see is that people would connect it to hive's murder mystery and you saw how much complaints came within the eggwars update because it somewhat copied Hypixel. Imagine the backlash for something that is exactly the same mechanically
Yeah, that is quite a good point, I personally don't think they should add it, was disagreeing with what that guy said

Reactions: Gregeyy

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Screw carving pumpkins in minecraft if I wanted to carve a pumpkin I would in real life. #BringEnderBack
Hi, please avoid necroposting, posting on threads that have been inactive for 3 weeks, they’re not allowed to be revived.
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom