Votes: 43 86.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters

Duckphin

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
My house
We need to make sure that we know who exactly on the server is a door at ALL times, therefore, I have come up with amazing solution of adding "Door" role. You may be skeptical, but let me reassure you, that doors are something to be feared, and the general public has the right to know who on the server, is a registered door.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
What started out as an idea, that all staff are doors, has become a REVOLUTION!

1598157230936.png

Duckphin

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
My house
Nice joke lol
Let is be known, that this is not a joke, we only intend partial comedic reference, but above all, we believe that the people of cubecraft DESERVE to know the truth, the truth that we have all seen through, the LIES that we were told. We lived ignorant to the truth, we live a lie, and we thought that that's how it was supposed to be. But no more shall the people of CubeCraft suffer, for we, the ones who know the truth of it all, will shed light on the ugly truth that we have all ignored. So I say, you who does not want to come out of the shadows, and live a life of ignorance, will you join our revolution, and accept that what you were told was a blatant lie. The people need to know, that all staff are DOORS.

Duckphin

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
My house
Voted yes; I just wanna know if my bedroom door is secretly CubeCraft staff so I know how careful I need to be 😉
Do not worry my fellow supporter, unless you live in the area where the CubeCraft servers are held, (the UK), you have nothing to be afraid of. But if you unfortunately live there, then you need to be aware of the situation you are in. That being said, if you live there, remove your doors and barricade your house, for you may be in danger of being stalked by a door. (all jokes aside, i have nothing against the UK, pls don't sue me, i <3 @Andyyy )

Reactions: TheBirmanator

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
Let is be known, that this is not a joke, we only intend partial comedic reference, but above all, we believe that the people of cubecraft DESERVE to know the truth, the truth that we have all seen through, the LIES that we were told. We lived ignorant to the truth, we live a lie, and we thought that that's how it was supposed to be. But no more shall the people of CubeCraft suffer, for we, the ones who know the truth of it all, will shed light on the ugly truth that we have all ignored. So I say, you who does not want to come out of the shadows, and live a life of ignorance, will you join our revolution, and accept that what you were told was a blatant lie. The people need to know, that all staff are DOORS.
ur like making a speech for democracy lol xd

BodilDaParrot

Novice Member
May 28, 2020
We need to make sure that we know who exactly on the server is a door at ALL times, therefore, I have come up with amazing solution of adding "Door" role. You may be skeptical, but let me reassure you, that doors are something to be feared, and the general public has the right to know who on the server, is a registered door.
Door-a the explorer.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom