Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
To be honest, a lot of people love this game. After Magic and mayhem people got upset since it was so addicting, but colony control is also addicting. You can redesign the map, and I’m sure some people feel that its not a holiday gamemode. Yeah, it can be a dumb idea but everyone loves colony control.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, Colony control is very good and funny but it still being a seasonal gamemode because it is related to winter so I dont think it should be permanently at all.

If people continue to play it a lot this winter, maybe they should think about creating a similar gamemode but with another theme outside of winter. Then, it could stay permanently 😄

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
To be honest, a lot of people love this game. After Magic and mayhem people got upset since it was so addicting, but colony control is also addicting. You can redesign the map, and I’m sure some people feel that its not a holiday gamemode. Yeah, it can be a dumb idea but everyone loves colony control.
I agree but after Christmas they can make it non-winter themed

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
This is really not Christmas game.

Dec 24, 2021
In my opinion, Colony control is very good and funny but it still being a seasonal gamemode because it is related to winter so I dont think it should be permanently at all.

If people continue to play it a lot this winter, maybe they should think about creating a similar gamemode but with another theme outside of winter. Then, it could stay permanently 😄
A game isn't a winter game only cuz the map are snowy (the game will work perfectly the same way if for example are there sand or even grass instead snow and ice ) then if the famous hypixel bedwars looks snowy should be seasonal?
That has no sense at all
(Im not angry with you simply for me there's no excuse for removing colony control when not in winter)

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
A game isn't a winter game only cuz the map are snowy (the game will work perfectly the same way if for example are there sand or even grass instead snow and ice ) then if the famous hypixel bedwars looks snowy should be seasonal?
That has no sense at all
(Im not angry with you simply for me there's no excuse for removing colony control when not in winter)
I'm not talking about any map.
Colony control is a winter gamemode because it's related to winter, so for this reason they bring Colony control in the winter update!

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
To be honest not a lot of people love the game

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: Blom and Amazinq
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom