Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
So yeah.... Make camping kinda allowed. What I mean is like skybasing and stuff. I totally agree if someone piles to the end of the map and sits there for the rest of the game thats just dumb. However I believe skybasing should be allowed. 99% of the time its not trying to draw a stalemate but more of a strategic position. See when you are up in the skybase you have all the control. If the other player wants to kill you you force them to come up there. You can basically catch them off guard when they are piling allowing you to ultimately have a big advantage in a fight. I know its frowned upon but so what? If people just deny anything but melee combat its kinda boring.

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
That’s true if some body is low and build up to heal some body is going to report that and then you get a ban if somebody is camping really hart than he needs to get banned

D

Deleted member 100818

So the thing with skybasing is that's quite annoying to play with. Especially when they're on a wool island (the like mario from that tsw map I forgot the name of) and they have lava, and you know how that'll turn out.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
See when you are up in the skybase you have all the control. If the other player wants to kill you you force them to come up there. You can basically catch them off guard when they are piling allowing you to ultimately have a big advantage in a fight. I know its frowned upon but so what?
And this is exactly why it isn't allowed.
It's not really fair if they've got all the power just because they're in the sky. I'd rather not see this being allowed ever.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
It's not really fair if they've got all the power just because they're in the sky. I'd rather not see this being allowed ever.
Well then thats something you would have to deal with. Look its a strategy and just because its annoying doesnt mean its bad.

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
But there ar some players who comes to clean and if you ar low and built up for like 20 seconds I don’t need to get reported for camping

D

Deleted member 100818

Well then thats something you would have to deal with. Look its a strategy and just because its annoying doesnt mean its bad.
Some strategies are just too annoying too play with, like this one. and that's the reason it's not allowed anymore, bringing this back in would only give you way too many skybasers who would ruin the game imo.

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
Some strategies are just too annoying too play with, like this one. and that's the reason it's not allowed anymore, bringing this back in would only give you way too many skybasers who would ruin the game imo.
I don’t agree whit it but I need :(

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Here's the problem though: It's a broken strategy. If they're up there with a bow, you're probably going to be after them for a while since your best chance to get there even slightly safer is to wait for them to run out of arrows. It's a completely pointless stalemate, and an unfair advantage.

But there ar some players who comes to clean and if you ar low and built up for like 20 seconds I don’t need to get reported for camping
That's not really considered camping/skybasing.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I personally get extremely annoyed when people tower up a few blocks, let alone building a sky base. Camping in my opinion is a strategy, but one that annoys everyone else on the map. Everyone. And it can take so long to try to kill someone who is camping in their sky base if they have things like lava. This just draws out the duration of the game even more, and Skywars is not made to be a long-duration game.

All in all, I definitely like things the way they are with skybases being banned. :)

D

Deleted member 100818

There's a big difference between that and skybasing.

But some times players get banned for that
Then they'd be camping, simple as that. Like getting away is fine, but if you're building up and wait there for a few minutes it's basically camping which is bannable.

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
But some players if you stop building up then they start there record and when you go down than they stop and then it looks on video I have been there for meby 5 minutes but I whas there for 30 seconds

D

Deleted member 100818

But some players if you stop building up then they start there record and when you go down than they stop and then it looks on video I have been there for meby 5 minutes but I whas there for 30 seconds
That's faking evidence which is bannable. But I think this gets a bit off-topic. The suggestion basically was that skybasing should be allowed and I already gave my reasons for my disagreement.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This is one of the most stupid suggestions ever. Do I even have to explain myself? Because the people above me have already said it.

Reactions: TriangleAttack
D

Deleted member 100818

This is one of the most stupid suggestions ever. Do I even have to explain myself? Because the people above me have already said it.
Well the more people giving their reasons to disagree, the faster it gets denied.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I don't think that's a good idea. You can't even reach some players when they make a base in the sky, you have more then 50% chance to die what makes it unfair.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom