Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Okayokayokayokay. I guess we can't really make it great again because lets be honest it was never that great to start. Anyways this is not a thread saying that BlockBand needs an update, god no. If anything this is a sending away party. starting of now I am going out to become the BlockBand master (or at least not awful at it like probably around 90% of the other population saying a good 20% have played once than never came back) I think it is time we show the dying game a little love that it so desperately wants but doesn't deserve. Who is willing to join me on this journey. It will not be easy, it will take guts, glory, and above all dumb luck. I have played osu for Christ's sake I can't let a tiny minecraft mini game get the better of me. Anywho. if you do well on a song and feel like sharing it send a screenshot in the reply area below. That's about all. Even as typing this post all I can think is "what did I do to deserve this punishment."

P.S. why doesn't BlockBand get a scoreboard. jeez, beginning to think cubecraft staff are trying to cover up this mistake of a creation.

F

Facelurite

If the minigame is bad from the start then you cant revive it . UHC for example , they introduced vanilla terrain , but it was too late . It is still unpopular .

Delete blockband

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom