Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xMastermind

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
I like Assasination much and have played it a while but sometimes rage quit because I get jumped by a player in full diamond, now this is just the game but I think you give new players a better chance of surviving if speed pots will be removed. If new players without good loot spawn it can be hard to survive because players with speed potions will hunt you and because of their speed advantage they will kill you in no time. If speed gets removed hunting will be a little harder and surviving a little less hard.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

OhTobi

Nov 26, 2020
Danmark
Well. You guys are complaining about the speed potions... It costs 20 for 90 seconds of speed. You can afford it yourself just by opening 2 chests and then the "diamond" won't catch up with you that easily. I don't understand why you guys think that the speed potions are such a big deal.

Maybe take a look at the poison. You can farm a lot of loot and 1 gap costs 125. A poison cost 150. If you hit a poison perfectly on the enemy, then you'll be able to make him waste 3-7 gaps. That's like 400 - 1000 coins, that you waste in just a few seconds. I think that is a real problem.

Maybe we should talk about the invisibility potion too. I won't sound selfish but I'm one of those guys who have played Assassinations quite a lot so I'm pretty good at it, and for me, it's not a big deal to get diamond. But every time I got diamond and I have a diamond fight with another guy. When one of us dies the other guy doesn't get the chance to pick the loot up before an invisible guy comes and steals it all. I think it's a nasty way to get your stuff. Really undeserved and sad for the guy who actually did something and killed the other one.

Well, I just want to say that the speed potions has nothing to do with Assassinations. They're one of the smallest problems at the moment. Hackers have always been a problem in Assassinations but all the player kinda got used to that :)

Shqts

Dec 23, 2017
Rotterdam
Well. You guys are complaining about the speed potions... It costs 20 for 90 seconds of speed. You can afford it yourself just by opening 2 chests and then the "diamond" won't catch up with you that easily. I don't understand why you guys think that the speed potions are such a big deal.

Maybe take a look at the poison. You can farm a lot of loot and 1 gap costs 125. A poison cost 150. If you hit a poison perfectly on the enemy, then you'll be able to make him waste 3-7 gaps. That's like 400 - 1000 coins, that you waste in just a few seconds. I think that is a real problem.

Maybe we should talk about the invisibility potion too. I won't sound selfish but I'm one of those guys who have played Assassinations quite a lot so I'm pretty good at it, and for me, it's not a big deal to get diamond. But every time I got diamond and I have a diamond fight with another guy. When one of us dies the other guy doesn't get the chance to pick the loot up before an invisible guy comes and steals it all. I think it's a nasty way to get your stuff. Really undeserved and sad for the guy who actually did something and killed the other one.

Well, I just want to say that the speed potions has nothing to do with Assassinations. They're one of the smallest problems at the moment. Hackers have always been a problem in Assassinations but all the player kinda got used to that :)
they just should remove invis and damage potions

OhTobi

Nov 26, 2020
Danmark
they just should remove invis and damage potions
Idk. I really hated them in the start but now I think they're okay. They aren't really that OP. You just have to gap in time. I still think that the poison is a bigger problem than the Damage pots.

Reactions: xMastermind
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom