Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Yes With Changes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 169486

I think that when someone asks a commonly asked question/post there should be a punishment for it, say 3 warnings then a 1 day mute on the forums. Some topics would be removing voting for ranks, hacker reports, anti cheat complaints, compromised accounts and anything that gets asked a lot. I have seen the same question asked 2-3 times on the same page. That just wastes time for staff locking them. I way to stop this would be (if possible) to have a big red warning above the post button to look at a post with commonly asked questions. Please add your opinion.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I disagree. As long as they are not spamming it they shouldn't be punished for asking a questions 2 times or 3.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I disagree with this quite a lot. Someone who is in desperate need does not have time to sift through hundreds of pages to see if their question has been answered.

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
I disagree. If you ask 1 question and don't get a reply in minutes so you ask it again and you get muted for it (ridiculous)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Not everyone in the community knows how the forum works.
It would be unfair for new people who wants to report a hacker and he doesn't know where is the right section.
We are here to help them ;)

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Some people are not familiar with how the forum work or just don't really know what to search for.
They find it easier to ask and if they still don't understand, ask again. It's better to question things instead of keeping their silence.
They got to start somewhere, I'm sure they'll start learning how to search things up eventually but for now, I don't see it as an issue.

D

Deleted member 169486

You people aren't getting what I'm saying. It's not the same person asking the same question it's about multiple people asking the same question. My suggestion is to have a warning above the post button with a link to a post with all the commonly asked questions, and to have a punishment for people that ask the same questions that are on there.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
A link to a thread with all the commonly asked questions seems like a good idea but it's possible that it may not be up-to-date and that they may want to know more about the topic.
Having lots of people in the response section could be a little messy, it would be better to ask someone directly or make a thread about it.
I don't think the players are bothered and wouldn't mind answering them though. Never seen it as an issue.

D

Deleted member 169486

A link to a thread with all the commonly asked questions seems like a good idea but it's possible that it may not be up-to-date and that they may want to know more about the topic.
Having lots of people in the response section could be a little messy, it would be better to ask someone directly or make a thread about it.
I don't think the players are bothered and wouldn't mind answering them though. Never seen it as an issue.
I was thinking of an admin post that they update whenever a new topic came along that people asked about a lot. The issue I find is that I try to look at all the posts in suggestions and bug reports but a lot of them are compromised accounts questions or reports or the anti cheat but if we had a commonly asked questions post then we could see all the other suggestions or bug reports.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈