Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should This Be Added?

• Total voters

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hello there! I have another suggestion to make. It's a suggestion that'd impact a lot.

Make every game have a start like in Survival Games. Where you start on the ground in a little capsule made of invisible blocks. I still see occasional fly hackers and that would prevent them from escaping, and really, have you seen fly hackers escape from their capsule in survival games? The small capsule would also disappear after the game starts just like survival games.
It would be something worth noting. Let me know what you all think!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
nah, they should add a ghost block obove the player so when he touches it (only possible with fly-hacks) he will be get kicked
Good idea. The amount of people who fly before the game starts is extremely low though.
But it's always nice to have precautions against salty cheaters.

omaralger1

Dec 19, 2016
Hello there! I have another suggestion to make. It's a suggestion that'd impact a lot.

Make every game have a start like in Survival Games. Where you start on the ground in a little capsule made of invisible blocks. I still see occasional fly hackers and that would prevent them from escaping, and really, have you seen fly hackers escape from their capsule in survival games? The small capsule would also disappear after the game starts just like survival games.
It would be something worth noting. Let me know what you all think!

Nice thinking

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
As suggested above, Would support the ghost block idea ( just adding a barrier on top of your head )

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
nah, they should add a ghost block obove the player so when he touches it (only possible with fly-hacks) he will be get kicked
I am sorry but there is a slight problem with this
you can't just place a ghost block
There is no possible way they could do this
So yeah barrier is okay

About this suggestion I've seen it a lot lately and I agree but In a different way instead I think that it should be added but to avoid problems with maps not copying it in
I feel like they should just do this over time add this to eggwars for example next time they update eggwars or skywars
Because there are likely going to be some uncopied versions of the map but when they are only focusing on 1 game at a time it is easier to make sure nothing bad happens but I still would like this
They should definitely add something to prevent fly hackers from getting out early regardless of the game mode!
TD?
Please don't hate me

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
So yeah barrier is okay

About this suggestion I've seen it a lot lately and I agree but In a different way instead I think that it should be added but to avoid problems with maps not copying it in
I feel like they should just do this over time add this to eggwars for example next time they update eggwars or skywars
Because there are likely going to be some uncopied versions of the map but when they are only focusing on 1 game at a time it is easier to make sure nothing bad happens but I still would like this

TD?
Please don't hate me

Shhh you know what I mean.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
I totally agree with your idea. This won't do any harm and stop fly hackers, making the game fun for all. What is the harm? I'll send this to an admin! Great suggestion :).

How about my glass?
You bought a rank and you receive new glass, your finally level 50 and you can get the pink glass.

Well rip my time to get that.
Adding a ghostblock should be way better in my opinion.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
So yeah barrier is okay

TD?
Please don't hate me
what i mean with gost block is a invisible block, so it can also be a invisible armorstand without gravity:D.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom