Add this

• No just cry in NA and starve

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Yes !!!

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Personally I'm an EU player, On NA I don't really like having to face block lag and such. I've tried and tried and it always finds a way to filter me into NA games and I'm surprised there isn't a setting to just Queue EU servers only???
There aren’t currently NA severs I don’t get how you’re getting into NA? Yesterday I heard that they were testing them though

Reactions: Westsi

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
There aren’t currently NA severs I don’t get how you’re getting into NA? Yesterday I heard that they were testing them though

• Love
Reactions: Westsi and Adxm

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
No, this will increase queue times and stop games from starting. It's a no from me.
faster games when there is only 2 players in? I understand if its 15/16 but this just makes no sense

Attachments

• quicker queuing.PNG
    quicker queuing.PNG
    153.2 KB · Views: 126

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Quality > quantity in my opinion. In other words, ping is king when it comes to playing multiplayer. I prefer having good ping even if I have to play against less players in my games. Having high ping can be really annoying, especially when chasing down a player or in the case of EggWars, block lag when mining blocks especially obsidian

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
No, this will increase queue times and stop games from starting. It's a no from me.
And yet you added platform based matchmaking

Edit: to criticise this statement even more, you’re practically suggesting to render EU servers useless and just have people use NA servers. I know there is a large population of EU players so what will happen to them? Be forced to NA servers and not enjoy the game due to high ping?

NoahS4226

Feb 11, 2020
Hence why there should be an option to sort yourself into either faster queue times, or remain in your region. If some people can't be bothered to wait a few extra seconds, they can choose to queue more quickly into any region. However, the players who wish to queue into only their region should have the option to do so. It hurts absolutely nobody. If you guys are willing to give people the option of input based matchmaking, there's no reason not to give the option for region based. Having NA servers is pointless if you aren't allowing people to play on them.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Yes, It seems to be based in time, from 6am EST to 2pm I ALWAYS get queued to eu (im na) its kinda annoying actually.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom