Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Even being the person that would be the number one on the leaderboard will have to disagree with this. I wouldn't want to be only known for how many reports I have done and then people would feel threatened around me. I only choose to report because I want to help out the server not because I want something back in return. Also the amount of people faking reports would go up because; who doesn't want to be on a leaderboard. The amount of fake reports would be astronomical and the amount of work put on the staff members would double. Reporting should be for the people who do not like rule breakers and making it something competitive only makes the community more toxic. I am sorry but I am against this thread.

MSSSSSS

Jun 28, 2017
Dear Cubecraft!

I report all rulebreakers to make cubecraft a better place. But not everyone does ):
I asked 10 friends : do you report hackers? 2 said : yes! 8 said : no, its boring, i dont take so many time to just get a player banned! Well, they are wrong!
But i found out something so more players will report hackers : a report leaderboard! Some people want to be on a leaderboard, but they are not very good at games and stuff like that. So they will be like, wow, now i have a chance to come on a leaderboard! 0_0 Lets start finding rulebreakers and report them! This should stop more hackers! Some people will be like.. Pfff.. Why do i want to be on a leaderboard... But other people are like... OW! I finaly have a chance to get popular on cubecraft! Its time to report! I should place this leaderboard somewhere in the main lobby! I would like this to be added.
Thanks! Sorry if its a bad idea! xD
That would make the server toxic every player will wait for someone to swear or anything to report him -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom