Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

1_I_Am_Groot_1

May 15, 2016
Make a /msg staff command so when someone see's a hacker in a game they don't have to come to the website and post something that may take six hours for someone to look at. Making this command means that anyone can contact a staff member wherever the staff is to come watch the hacker. Please add this

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Staff would be spammed, and we would barely be able to deal with anyone. We can't teleport into games to find hackers, and some of the reports might not even be legit.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
._. Staff needs some privacy you know...
Staff would be spammed, and we would barely be able to deal with anyone. We can't teleport into games to find hackers, and some of the reports might not even be legit.
Also this...

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Staff cannot join when games have already been started. That's how the server works. The command would be abused, so staff would get spammed with things as 'give me a rank'.

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
No.
3 reasons why

1.Staff will be spammed with names of hackers.
2.lol just no
3. /msg staff pls can i have a free rank pls!!

Justnoxxjustnoxxjusthaxxxjustbaixxnohaxxxbaixxx

N

Nikboo

There used to be a /report command on Cubecraft, but it got quickly removed due to:
  • Spamming /report to staff - People would spam /report to staff and they would find it REALLY annoying, and most of the time people reported hackers, if it was a hacker, they wouldn't be able to teleport into the game, as said below.
  • Staff can't teleport into games - Staff can only join games the same way we can (Manually right clicking a sign / armour stand player thingy)
  • Fake reports - Players would make fake reports where they thought someone was breaking a rule but they weren't (Lobbies).
  • Not enough time to record - If staff WERE able to join a game, then I don't think they would be sufficient because hackers could toggle their hacks and it would be really annoying for staff to record the hackers, whilst they could have banned 10x the amount of hackers they could have when doing reports.
There are a couple of reasons why there has been a hacker increase. These are:
  • 1) Everyone who was previously banned got unbanned due to the new banning system. Soon, all of the repeat hackers will be permenantly banned again and there would be less hackers in games.
  • 2) A new anti-cheat is in works but it will take a long time to make. Cubecraft developers are working on many other projects such as Freebuild and Parkour so we need to be patient. For now we have to record and report the hackers we see in game .
  • 3) Cubecraft is currently short on staff members so lots of reports don't get handled. Cubecraft is currently recruiting more and more staff members and as soon as helpers will be promoted to moderators, they will be able to deal with reports.

For now, just be patient and everything will be sorted out with the hackers on Cubecraft :) . I think this can be locked. @zDutchie @Diogu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom