Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
If you mean that it should become a permanent game, then no. I like BlockWars a lot, but making it a permanent game could remove the fun of it after a while. Hence is why I think it’s great that it’s a featured game.

Créxlly

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
I agree with you, but it rarely becomes a daily game
upload_2020-2-29_14-49-16.png

If you mean that it should become a permanent game, then no. I like BlockWars a lot, but making it a permanent game could remove the fun of it after a while. Hence is why I think it’s great that it’s a featured game.
To be a permanent game
upload_2020-2-29_14-50-0.png

why no ?

To be a permanent game
upload_2020-2-29_14-50-30.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-29_14-49-50.png
    upload_2020-2-29_14-49-50.png
    312 bytes · Views: 86
  • upload_2020-2-29_14-49-51.png
    upload_2020-2-29_14-49-51.png
    312 bytes · Views: 90
Last edited by a moderator:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
To be a permanent game
View attachment 160219

why no ?
Please just like.. try and talk normal? because we really can't understand you. 'nd just put everything in 1 message

If you are asking why it shouldn't be a permanent game: because it'll ruin the fun. Most current permanent games became boring for me after a while. It's fine as a featured game.

Reactions: Zathelas

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
I 100% will disagree on this suggestion cause like Bruni said, "Most current permanent games became boring", and eventually Cubecraft will remove it as a permanent game and place it back at the featured games list.

Reactions: Mecha_San

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I love to play Blockwars- in fact, it’s my favorite game on Cubecraft. How ever, making it permanent would ruin its player count because some, if not, most, play Blockwars since it’s a featured game. Besides, I doubt the Cubecraft player count is big enough to support Blockwars just yet.

Reactions: God.

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello! I actually kinda agree with you, a lot of people vote for blockwars and become featured very often, it's quite obvious that a lot of people want it? the average player at it is 100+ players? I honestly don't see the point of having parkour when there is no competitive parkour in it, competitive parkour made parkour fun in my opinion. Parkour barely hits 50/100 players which aren't a lot of players, what about replacing parkour with blockwars? :),
also, you should explain why they should add it back not just making a long hashtag.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I honestly don't see the point of having parkour when there is no competitive parkour in it, competitive parkour made parkour fun in my opinion.
Because it's one of the only solo / non pvp games? Not every single game needs to be a competitive one. Yes, parkour doesn't get a whole lot of players, but there isn't any other parkour on the server, besides the one lobby parkour. It's a fun game if you're bored or waiting on something.

what about replacing parkour with blockwars?
yeah haha let's replace the parkour with a game that's just another competitive game!

Look, I have absolutely nothing against Blockwars and there was a time where I played it all the time. But making it into a permanent game isn't gonna be any fun. Eventually people will get bored of the game.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Hello! I actually kinda agree with you, a lot of people vote for blockwars and become featured very often, it's quite obvious that a lot of people want it? the average player at it is 100+ players? I honestly don't see the point of having parkour when there is no competitive parkour in it, competitive parkour made parkour fun in my opinion. Parkour barely hits 50/100 players which aren't a lot of players, what about replacing parkour with blockwars? :),
also, you should explain why they should add it back not just making a long hashtag.
I’ve thought that way for a long time when I wanted to make it permanent. But like I said above, some, if not, most of the player base in Blockwars come from featured games. One way I can see it being permanent is if Devs focus on updating Blockwars, but that would have some consequences of not being able to update or focus on any other games. Oh, and for parkour. Well, you don’t need a certain amount of players to start a game. Even if parkour isn’t competitive, it still shouldn’t be replaced with Blockwars as of right now. Like @Eli said before, we still can’t forget the idea of making permanent, it’s just not good timing as of right now.

Crispee_

Apr 28, 2017
I really like that game and I want to suggest that all past limited-time games could be added to the server Permanently so we have a bigger playing-system.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I support the idea, since Blockwars is pretty fun gamode and there are a lot of people which like it.Same goes for for Survival games.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom