Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
You guys should make different mode to Blockwars CTF like 30v30 or 10 captures. Just something like that please I'm begging.
That would be tremendously difficult to get a flag with that many players, it’d be near impossible really. With 10 flags the game would drag on and on so that wouldn’t be too great either.

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
That would be tremendously difficult to get a flag with that many players, it’d be near impossible really. With 10 flags the game would drag on and on so that wouldn’t be too great either.
How about something like this:
You have several flags on a side, maybe 2 or something, spread out, and the team needs to have them both at the same time? That could improve the teamwork, and also then the enemy would be split up, going for one person or another? Amd 10 captures wins Not? Not sure, rough idea! Though that could make it worse! :P

• Love
Reactions: SoloWarz and Silco

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
How about something like this:
You have several flags on a side, maybe 2 or something, spread out, and the team needs to have them both at the same time? That could improve the teamwork, and also then the enemy would be split up, going for one person or another? Amd 10 captures wins Not? Not sure, rough idea! Though that could make it worse! :P
Excellent idea! I could see that working, and that would also speed up the game so overall that would be a lot better

Reactions: BurntCrown8876
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom