Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Hello people of Cubecraft as my suggestion suggets I want to see all ranks get more vanity items,to make the rank worth the moneys.

Iron+ Gadgets:

Lighting rod:Shoots lighting ever 20 seconds.

Astronaut:This uses rockets(Fireworks) to launch the player high in the air.

Laser Gun(Silver):This gun is a throwback to quakecraft,it has the ability to shoot silver lasers which is the colour of the Iron rank.

Firework master:The ability to create custom firework designs.

Summoner:Summons 3 ghosts that spin around the player for 10 seconds.

Diving board:Just a high platform that lets the player fall onto a slime block.

Iron trail:Leaves a trail of iron blocks behind the player,disappears few seconds later.

Music master:Allows you to play any music record in the game.

Iron shower:Rains a bunch of iron ingots on you for a few seconds.

A little shep pet:These pets act as both mounts and pets.

Bunny:Basically gives you jump boost and spawns rabbits that hop around with you.

Iron block miniature:A miniature with iron armour and a iron block as a head.

Iron man NPC skin:This basically gives ingame npcs an iron man skin.Only the player can see it.More detail on npc skins later.

Endermen armour:Basically a purple armour set that can teleport you to a random location with the click of a ender eye.

Boots of hell:Leaves a trail of fire behind the user.

Cow rider:Lets the player ride a cow

These vanity items should be able to be used in pre game lobbies.

Lapiz+ gadgets:

Disco Ball:Self explanatory :P

Life tip:Basically a gadget that tells the user a life tip.Such as:When life gives you lemons,make some lemonade.

Panda pet:A special armour stand that is made to look like a panda.Will explain how this works later. #Represent :P

Dance party:A gadget that spawns in coloured glass and plays a random record.Dance to your hearts content.

Rainbow Crown:A crown that has a rainbow like effect around the players head.

Tornado Aura:Surrounds the players body in a white spiral effect.

Ice wand:A stick that shoots out a block of ice and snow and sometimes spawns the occasional Knight of Ice(A zombie with blue armour and a ice head).

Joke gadget:Every time activated tells a joke or pun to the user.

Tnt wand:When this wand is fired it spawns a tnt block that can launch players to the sky.

Minecart track:Spawns a mini minecart track that allows any player to ride.

Lapis miniature:A miniature with a lapis head.

Penguin pet:A armour stand that looks like a penguin.

Lapis trail.Leaves a trail of lapis behind the player.

Gold+ Gadgets

Sword in the stone:A armour stand sculpture that has a sword in the stone.Cannot be pulled out.

Gold Aura:Surrounds the player in golden particles.

Flying Carpet:A carpet that flies.

A rainy day:When this device is activated a small 3 by 3 area rains down water particles.

Slime Mount:A mount that allows user to jump great heights.

Enchanted Aura:A aura that surrounds you with the particles seen near enchanting tables.

Rainbow:Spawns a glass rainbow that has all the colours.

Freeze ray:Freezes a player for 2 seconds.Cooldown 10 seconds.

Gold trail:leaves a gold train behind player.

Gold fountain:Rains gold down on player

Batman:spawns a bunch of bats around you and puts a batman head on you.

Diamond+ gadgets not a lot because I feel like this rank gets enough.

Diamond trail:Leaves a trail of diamonds behind the player.

What the blazes:Spawns 3 blaze that shoots fireballs for 5 seconds.

Turret:A device that rains arrows upon the enemies.

Gorilla pet:A armour stand that looks like a gorilla.

Emerald+ gadgets

Paint trail:Leaves a trail of colourful carpet behind you.

Explosive bow:Shoots small tnt explosions.

Raining cookies:Rains cookies.

Professional protection:Spawns 4 guard mobs that will follow you around and keep you safe.

Teleporter:Point where you want to go and poof,your there.

Space man:A skeleton in a space suit getting ready to be launched into the abyss.Then explodes into fireworks.

Rainbow sheep:Spawns a rainbow sheep that explodes into pretty fireworks.

Emerald trail:Spawns emerald blocks behind user.

Obsidian gadgets

Scare crow gadget:A gadget that replaces your head with a pumpkin.
Dance party:Summons a bunch of dancing armour stands around the player.
Death Miniature:A miniature of death
Confetti launcher:Launches a bunch of dye which acts like confetti.
Breath of ice:Like the dragon breath gadget but with ice which looks cooler(No pun intended)
Pigmen strike:This gadget is simple,lighting strikes you and lauches you a few blocks back and in your old position there will be a pigman who will run around and explode after a few seconds.
Note block Tunes:This is a gadget that will allow obsidian rankers to listen to noteblock songs that the server makes.(WIll explain later)
Block tornado:A tornado made of blocks lasts 7 seconds
Staff hat:Gets a random staff members head
Pearl rider:Allows the player to ride an ender pearl to the area where the player threw it.
Double trouble:Spawns a clone of you.

Extra vanity for all ranks
Animated Hats:This is simple make some hats that have animated features on it.This would be a nice feature to have.
Banner creator:Allows players to create a banner which can be put onto sheilds and or worn ontop of head.
More will come in my second vanity thread(will come at a later date,this is just a placement until I get a better one out)

Anyway thats all I can think of for now.

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
Hello people of Cubecraft as my suggestion suggets I want to see all ranks get more vanity items,to make the rank worth the moneys.

Iron+ Gadgets:

Laser Gun(Silver):This gun is a throwback to quakecraft,it has the ability to shoot silver lasers which is the colour of the Iron rank.

Iron trail:Leaves a trail of iron blocks behind the player,disappears few seconds later.

Iron shower:Rains a bunch of iron ingots on you for a few seconds.

Bunny:Basically gives you jump boost and spawns rabbits that hop around with you.

Iron man NPC skin:This basically gives ingame npcs an iron man skin.Only the player can see it.More detail on npc skins later.

Endermen armour:Basically a purple armour set that can teleport you to a random location with the click of a ender eye.

These vanity items should be able to be used in pre game lobbies.

Lapiz+ gadgets:

Disco Ball:Self explanatory :p

Life tip:Basically a gadget that tells the user a life tip.Such as:When life gives you lemons,make some lemonade.

Panda pet:A special armour stand that is made to look like a panda.Will explain how this works later. #Represent :p

Dance party:A gadget that spawns in coloured glass and plays a random record.Dance to your hearts content.

Ice wand:A stick that shoots out a block of ice and snow and sometimes spawns the occasional Knight of Ice(A zombie with blue armour and a ice head).

Tnt wand:When this wand is fired it spawns a tnt block that can launch players to the sky.

Minecart track:Spawns a mini minecart track that allows any player to ride.

Lapis miniature:A miniature with a lapis head.

Penguin pet:A armour stand that looks like a penguin.

Lapis trail.Leaves a trail of lapis behind the player.

Gold+ Gadgets

Sword in the stone:A armour stand sculpture that has a sword in the stone.Cannot be pulled out.

Gold Aura:Surrounds the player in golden particles.

Flying Carpet:A carpet that flies.

A rainy day:When this device is activated a small 3 by 3 area rains down water particles.

Slime Mount:A mount that allows user to jump great heights.

Enchanted Aura:A aura that surrounds you with the particles seen near enchanting tables.

Rainbow:Spawns a glass rainbow that has all the colours.

Freeze ray:Freezes a player for 2 seconds.Cooldown 10 seconds.

Gold trail:leaves a gold train behind player.

Gold fountain:Rains gold down on player

Batman:spawns a bunch of bats around you and puts a batman head on you.

Diamond+ gadgets not a lot because I feel like this rank gets enough.

Diamond trail:Leaves a trail of diamonds behind the player.

What the blazes:Spawns 3 blaze that shoots fireballs for 5 seconds.

Turret:A device that rains arrows upon the enemies.

Gorilla pet:A armour stand that looks like a gorilla.

Emerald+ gadgets

Paint trail:Leaves a trail of colourful carpet behind you.

Explosive bow:Shoots small tnt explosions.

Raining cookies:Rains cookies.

Professional protection:Spawns 4 guard mobs that will follow you around and keep you safe.

Teleporter:point where you want to go and poof,your there.

Space man:A skeleton in a space suit getting ready to be launched into the abyss.Then explodes into fireworks.

Rainbow sheep:Spawns a rainbow sheep that explodes into pretty fireworks.

Emerald trail:Spawns emerald blocks behind user.

Obsidian gadgets

Scare crow gadget:A gadget that replaces your head with a pumpkin.
Dance party:Summons a bunch of dancing armour stands around the player.
Death Miniature:A miniature of death
Confetti launcher:Launches a bunch of dye which acts like confetti.
Breath of ice:Like the dragon breath gadget but with ice which looks cooler(No pun intended)
Pigmen strike:This gadget is simple,lighting strikes you and lauches you a few blocks back and in your old position there will be a pigman who will run around and explode after a few seconds.
Note block Tunes:This is a gadget that will allow obsidian rankers to listen to noteblock songs that the server makes.(WIll explain later)
Block tornado:A tornado made of blocks lasts 7 seconds
Staff hat:Gets a random staff members head
Pearl rider:Allows the player to ride an ender pearl to the area where the player threw it.
Double trouble:Spawns a clone of you.

Extra vanity for all ranks
Animated Hats:This is simple make some hats that have animated features on it.This would be a nice feature to have.
Banner creator:Allows players to create a banner which can be put onto sheilds and or worn ontop of head.
More will come in my second vanity thread(will come at a later date,this is just a placement until I get a better one out)

Anyway thats all I can think of for now.
I personally love everything you just said. It have BLOWN my mine! Cubecraft need to get this.

Reactions: MimicPanda

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I really like your Gadgets idea's! But it's a lot for each one, also i should choose the best ones you've got of each rank, why didn't you made gadgets for Stone Rank? It's also a rank and i want that people are supporting the Stone Rankers, I already said that some Stone Rankers don't have money to pay a higher rank. They're just boring with their gadgets now and i'd like to add more gadgets for the stone rank, the rest of all is everything just good!

Good job! ;)

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I really like your Gadgets idea's! But it's a lot for each one, also i should choose the best ones you've got of each rank, why didn't you made gadgets for Stone Rank? It's also a rank and i want that people are supporting the Stone Rankers, I already said that some Stone Rankers don't have money to pay a higher rank. They're just boring with their gadgets now and i'd like to add more gadgets for the stone rank, the rest of all is everything just good!

Good job! ;)
I understand stone is a rank and I need ideas for stone vanity,I did not forget them I just need more ideas for them.To solve the problem of to many gadgets they could add a search bar so that you can find the gadget you want.

Reactions: Fristey

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Annoying and noisy.

Also noisy.

Annoying to see (in my opinion).

Sooo.... those designs would be used in any other firework related vanity feature I presume? Sure!

Assuming that there isn't a way for other players to not see the armour stands (ghosts), we'd see this happen regardless of players being enabled or not & it's kind of annoying to see too. I'm not a fan of gadgets where there's lots of sound and/or movement going on.

Sure.
And... then what? Just dropping from a high place to bounce back up a height isn't really gadget-worthy in my opinion.

If client side (only you can hear it, nobody else) I would be happy to support this feature.

I'm not quite sure what you mean here. You want a sheep pet that you can both have following you around AND ride?
I'm not to keen on mounts since I think they're overused, but as a pet I wouldn't mind this. Maybe, instead of a rank perk, they could sell these separately in packs similar to the miniature packs.

A little too similar to the Easter gadget in my opinion. (Shoots an egg that pops 3 rabbits, which shortly after explode into a bunch of carrots)

I don't like having miniatures for beneath gold rank. That's probably just me though.

I'm not sure about the random teleportation to be honest. It may end up getting you in spots in lobbies which weren't even designed to be accessible.
The purple armour + ender man head is already possible with hats & coloured armour.

Annoying to see imo.

As I said earlier, I'm not much of a fan of mounts.

Disco Ball:Self explanatory :p
Annoying to see in my opinion.

...what?
Random advise is... odd to have as a gadget on a minecraft server...

I think this is annoying to see in lobbies.

Rainbow armour piece knockoff (gold+ vanity armour I think)

Would be pretty annoying to see for those who have players off already (assuming there isn't a way to hide this)

Again, annoying.

Sure I guess? Kind of weird to add like the life tips one.

Alright, from the things I've said above, majority of these suggestions just don't fit my liking. Miniatures are a thing that'd I prefer to keep exclusive to gold+ and those why buy the packs, Many of the gadgets are generally annoying, a few of the suggestions already exist but slightly different and I don't like mounts.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Annoying and noisy.

Also noisy.

Annoying to see (in my opinion).

Sooo.... those designs would be used in any other firework related vanity feature I presume? Sure!

Assuming that there isn't a way for other players to not see the armour stands (ghosts), we'd see this happen regardless of players being enabled or not & it's kind of annoying to see too. I'm not a fan of gadgets where there's lots of sound and/or movement going on.

Sure.

And... then what? Just dropping from a high place to bounce back up a height isn't really gadget-worthy in my opinion.

If client side (only you can hear it, nobody else) I would be happy to support this feature.

I'm not quite sure what you mean here. You want a sheep pet that you can both have following you around AND ride?
I'm not to keen on mounts since I think they're overused, but as a pet I wouldn't mind this. Maybe, instead of a rank perk, they could sell these separately in packs similar to the miniature packs.

A little too similar to the Easter gadget in my opinion. (Shoots an egg that pops 3 rabbits, which shortly after explode into a bunch of carrots)

I don't like having miniatures for beneath gold rank. That's probably just me though.

I'm not sure about the random teleportation to be honest. It may end up getting you in spots in lobbies which weren't even designed to be accessible.
The purple armour + ender man head is already possible with hats & coloured armour.

Annoying to see imo.

As I said earlier, I'm not much of a fan of mounts.

Annoying to see in my opinion.

...what?
Random advise is... odd to have as a gadget on a minecraft server...

I think this is annoying to see in lobbies.

Rainbow armour piece knockoff (gold+ vanity armour I think)

Would be pretty annoying to see for those who have players off already (assuming there isn't a way to hide this)

Again, annoying.

Sure I guess? Kind of weird to add like the life tips one.

Alright, from the things I've said above, majority of these suggestions just don't fit my liking. Miniatures are a thing that'd I prefer to keep exclusive to gold+ and those why buy the packs, Many of the gadgets are generally annoying, a few of the suggestions already exist but slightly different and I don't like mounts.
Thanks for your feedback @Gainfullterror I understand why you can view some of the gadgets as annoying,but maybe these vanity gadgets could only be seen by party members or friends.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Wonderful suggestion but I like a rod that you can throw then it'll pull you in but I do agree with all the things you said +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom