Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cube Nerd

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2021
453
296
114
19
1679355956117.png

AS of today, the party event that has been on the testing part of the bord has now gone to the in Progress section, this proves that cube craft has realized that they have more work to do after they have tested it, this worries me, also, where did the old 1.9 skywars go? I know they had it in a video, when they removed the dev log section I thought they were gonna add it to the in Progress section eventually, not get rid of it entirely. I really believed it would be their just before spring break


Notion Board: https://cubecraft.notion.site/
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom