Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CheesySteveey

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
Pig
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi. So I've been doing Cubecraft skyblock and when I plant crops it always seems to lag the crop and most of them wont plant. I hope you can fix this!
MAJOR LAG IN CUBECRAFT SKYBLOCK!

D

Deleted member 576174

most of them wont plant
From what you've showed it was only a very small amount of crops not being planted.
Remember that your network connection and the server lag can also affect this, so it's not always a bug/glitch like you say.

CheesySteveey

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
Pig
Pronouns
He/Him
From what you've showed it was only a very small amount of crops not being planted.
Remember that your network connection and the server lag can also affect this, so it's not always a bug/glitch like you say.
What I mean by it is that if your planting a large amount of crops there are a lot of crop holes

Jun 26, 2021
Yeah it happens to me too, the ghost blocks. Simple fix is after planting, go the hub and back to island to refresh all blocks and you can see which ones you missed.

Reactions: CheesySteveey

EpicxDlol

Jan 17, 2021
Hi. So I've been doing Cubecraft skyblock and when I plant crops it always seems to lag the crop and most of them wont plant. I hope you can fix this!
MAJOR LAG IN CUBECRAFT SKYBLOCK!
a workaround to this issue is to place the crops almost like you are safe godbridging/ mj bridging/ whatever else you call that. I guess if you dont know how to do that you can search up a tutorial but this one worked for me :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom