Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MiyaTheMiner

Dec 29, 2016
Gallifrey
I was thinking that it would be nice to send mail to your friends if you are never online at the same time. The command to send would be /mail send (username) (message). To read mail would be /mail read and to clear all mail would be /mail clear. This would just make it easier to talk to your friends and work out a time to both be online at the same time without both of you having to be in-game at the same time. It could become a bit spamy though.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't see why it shouldn't be added as it is just your friends. I've also taken advantage of this feature on other servers a couple times. Irony mind it being added but I would rather have many of the other projects the devs are working on done first.

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
I don't see why it shouldn't be added as it is just your friends. I've also taken advantage of this feature on other servers a couple times. Irony mind it being added but I would rather have many of the other projects the devs are working on done first.
I agree with you. The devs are working on bigger projects (anti cheat) but it would be nice if this is going go be added.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I was thinking that it would be nice to send mail to your friends if you are never online at the same time. The command to send would be /mail send (username) (message). To read mail would be /mail read and to clear all mail would be /mail clear. This would just make it easier to talk to your friends and work out a time to both be online at the same time without both of you having to be in-game at the same time. It could become a bit spamy though.
I would really like this, but the problem with it would be spam. If you don't get on in a while and you have a lot of friends you might be spammed.

Jan 17, 2017
it's like messaging someone but u can like message anyone any time right?

MiyaTheMiner

Dec 29, 2016
Gallifrey
With this idea, players will also be able to disable mail so no one can mail them things or only be able to get mail from certain people or just friends

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Top Bottom