Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
Ay guys! It's Pink! (probably already guessed from the name above :3) Anyways, I've seen some people post this, and I'd like to share my story with y'all! This is gonna be long, so grab some poptarts. :D

About six months ago, my friend told me that she started playing Minecraft. I hadn't played it in a while, and was about to give up on it all together because I was such a noob. :P I taught her the basics of the game, and she decided that she wanted to play on a server. Well, I was actually afraid of servers (I don't know why, I think I was afraid of playing with people I don't know), but I decided to give one a shot. We looked for servers, and finally, I stumbled across CubeCraft. It had Hide and Seek, which I was was looking for, so I logged on for the first time. :)

We played the game for a while until we got tired of it, so we decided to play on the Creative server. Me being the noob I was back then, I resorted to skin comps and a firework shop. (My old plot ID is -69;6, unfortunately, it was cleared due to a glitch D: I still own in though :) ) For the first few weeks, I was kinda on and off the server. My friend eventually drifted off of it all together. I met some awesome people on here, and became friends with many. My first friend on the server pops up occasionally, but unfortunately, not a lot stuck around. :( Late December, I donated for the iron rank, which I was so happy about. :D After that, I became even more comfortable talking to people. I met even more friends, like @always_dancing (who is still my best friend ever today <3). CCG started to grow on me, and I donated more to the server, because I cared so much about it.

Early January, I made my first forums post. It was a report for two people swearing (No one got around to it, so I muted them myself the other day XD). I met some awesome staff members on there, such as @LaserDolphin77 and @Claudia . At this point, I was very active on the server and the forums, and became more noticed by future friends. :) I eventually met @blossumwarrior (who hated me at first XD thanks baee) and @kewlkat227 (c'mon who could forget this super awesome guy?) who are also some of my best friends.

I eventually became less-nooby as I became more active on the server. I started to play Sky Wars, and one day, I finally won my first game! I was so proud of myself because I had realized how far I'd come in the game.

After I donated to Diamond is when things got crazy: I became a moderator on my favorite server! I was super honored to join the CCG staff. They are the most awesome and welcoming group of players that I have ever met! ( @WolfWhisperer12 , @SGTkuzey , @Divvy1 , @Lukey_Dude , etc. :) ) I couldn't even believe that I had come so far. :D

It's now a month later, and I am happier than ever on CCG! We aren't just friends, we're all a family (a crazy one, but still a family XD) we may have our ups and downs, but in the end, we're all fabulous :). I want to thank all of you reading this for your amazingness and awesomeness and support on this fabulous server. You guys have honestly changed my life so far and I couldn't ask for anything else :D . Hope you enjoyed reading!

~ Pink <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom