Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
Ay guys! It's Pink! (probably already guessed from the name above :3) Anyways, I've seen some people post this, and I'd like to share my story with y'all! This is gonna be long, so grab some poptarts. :D

About six months ago, my friend told me that she started playing Minecraft. I hadn't played it in a while, and was about to give up on it all together because I was such a noob. :P I taught her the basics of the game, and she decided that she wanted to play on a server. Well, I was actually afraid of servers (I don't know why, I think I was afraid of playing with people I don't know), but I decided to give one a shot. We looked for servers, and finally, I stumbled across CubeCraft. It had Hide and Seek, which I was was looking for, so I logged on for the first time. :)

We played the game for a while until we got tired of it, so we decided to play on the Creative server. Me being the noob I was back then, I resorted to skin comps and a firework shop. (My old plot ID is -69;6, unfortunately, it was cleared due to a glitch D: I still own in though :) ) For the first few weeks, I was kinda on and off the server. My friend eventually drifted off of it all together. I met some awesome people on here, and became friends with many. My first friend on the server pops up occasionally, but unfortunately, not a lot stuck around. :( Late December, I donated for the iron rank, which I was so happy about. :D After that, I became even more comfortable talking to people. I met even more friends, like @always_dancing (who is still my best friend ever today <3). CCG started to grow on me, and I donated more to the server, because I cared so much about it.

Early January, I made my first forums post. It was a report for two people swearing (No one got around to it, so I muted them myself the other day XD). I met some awesome staff members on there, such as @LaserDolphin77 and @Claudia . At this point, I was very active on the server and the forums, and became more noticed by future friends. :) I eventually met @blossumwarrior (who hated me at first XD thanks baee) and @kewlkat227 (c'mon who could forget this super awesome guy?) who are also some of my best friends.

I eventually became less-nooby as I became more active on the server. I started to play Sky Wars, and one day, I finally won my first game! I was so proud of myself because I had realized how far I'd come in the game.

After I donated to Diamond is when things got crazy: I became a moderator on my favorite server! I was super honored to join the CCG staff. They are the most awesome and welcoming group of players that I have ever met! ( @WolfWhisperer12 , @SGTkuzey , @Divvy1 , @Lukey_Dude , etc. :) ) I couldn't even believe that I had come so far. :D

It's now a month later, and I am happier than ever on CCG! We aren't just friends, we're all a family (a crazy one, but still a family XD) we may have our ups and downs, but in the end, we're all fabulous :). I want to thank all of you reading this for your amazingness and awesomeness and support on this fabulous server. You guys have honestly changed my life so far and I couldn't ask for anything else :D . Hope you enjoyed reading!

~ Pink <3

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom