Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnnieL

Aug 13, 2021
Introduction
As a person who has played this game every day since launch and has extensive knowledge on this game's mechanics and system, I have a few suggestions for this game to keep players playing as well as draw in new players! Below are my suggestions!

More Storage
Extra Ender Chests
A system such as purchasing another ender chest for an amount of spirits, say 10M. for extrastorage would be very useful, since i have encountered the problem of my ender chest unable to hold the multiple sets of rare armor in the game, and i have seen a lot of other players also suggest this as well.

Backpack System
Backpacks would be useful, it may come as an exta option in the player menu that a player can open that will lead to a GUI like a chest, where you can put items nto the backpack.

Super Rare items
Such as an extremely rare armor varient of the heatwave set, or any rare armor piece in general, that has a one in 1000 chance of dropping. This could help keep players grinding for the super are armor piece for its benefits such as much more power stats and buffs. This could also be a reward for any players who is already grinding this game for spirits, it will act as a reward that could be given to players by simply grinding for a longer period of time.

Higher Level Monsters
I have seen players (myself included) do upwards to hundreds of thousands of damage in just one attack, it would be beneficial for us to have an objective to kill much higher level monsters, such as level 200, or 500. This will not only force players to have to advance to later stages of the game by upgrading their statistics in order to properly finish the game, as well as give high level players a new challenge and betetr way to farm spiriits.

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
Introduction
As a person who has played this game every day since launch and has extensive knowledge on this game's mechanics and system, I have a few suggestions for this game to keep players playing as well as draw in new players! Below are my suggestions!

More Storage
Extra Ender Chests
A system such as purchasing another ender chest for an amount of spirits, say 10M. for extrastorage would be very useful, since i have encountered the problem of my ender chest unable to hold the multiple sets of rare armor in the game, and i have seen a lot of other players also suggest this as well.

Backpack System
Backpacks would be useful, it may come as an exta option in the player menu that a player can open that will lead to a GUI like a chest, where you can put items nto the backpack.

Super Rare items
Such as an extremely rare armor varient of the heatwave set, or any rare armor piece in general, that has a one in 1000 chance of dropping. This could help keep players grinding for the super are armor piece for its benefits such as much more power stats and buffs. This could also be a reward for any players who is already grinding this game for spirits, it will act as a reward that could be given to players by simply grinding for a longer period of time.

Higher Level Monsters
I have seen players (myself included) do upwards to hundreds of thousands of damage in just one attack, it would be beneficial for us to have an objective to kill much higher level monsters, such as level 200, or 500. This will not only force players to have to advance to later stages of the game by upgrading their statistics in order to properly finish the game, as well as give high level players a new challenge and betetr way to farm spiriits.
I like your suggestions, the suggestion to have more storage is a very common one. It is also a suggestion that would be amazing when having many items that you want to keep.

Higher level monsters would of course be a nice feature, but it can be dangerous for people who are not that adventurous. This means that the game will become to hard for them to beat (:

Reactions: devinr

AnnieL

Aug 13, 2021
I like your suggestions, the suggestion to have more storage is a very common one. It is also a suggestion that would be amazing when having many items that you want to keep.

Higher level monsters would of course be a nice feature, but it can be dangerous for people who are not that adventurous. This means that the game will become to hard for them to beat (:
the game is too easy to beat rn tho, it takes a couple hours to be able to kill level 65s

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom